SELECT CONTENT

Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:36 pm

Credit to Reality Steve.

15. Matt James: 28, New York, NY. Played football at Wake Forest. Works for ABC Food Tours. But you probably know him best as Tyler Cameron’s roommate that he spends every living, breathing second with. Like, when he was hob knobbing around NYC with Gigi, Matt was his wingman.

Instagram – mattjames919 (private as of 3/10)
LinkedIn – Matt James

Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 MattJ1

Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 MattJ2

Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 MattJ3

Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 MattJ4

Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 MattJ5
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What's his IG username? TYIA

https://www.instagram.com/mattjames919/

Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:30 pm

@Dutchy23  yes

Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captu228
https://www.instagram.com/mattjames919/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:00 pm

dee wrote:I'm totally here for this!!! Matt's super hawt, seems like a loyal friend, and from what I've seen is a pretty big catch. I guess depending on how far he goes and the type of edit he gets, he's the type of contestant that would be on the short list of potential next Bachelors every season. Just not sure if tptb is finally ready to cast a black bachelor.

In terms of being fame hungry, they all are, imo. If not, they'd set their IG profile on private when the show is airing and post show.

Also, is Tyler C getting referral fees? Because he should laugh out loud At least two of his friends are on this season plus possibly that contestant from Jupiter, Fl.

ETA: Not going to lie... major reason I want Matt as the next Bachelor is that hopefully he demands that Country artist acts be forbidden for concert dates. I just need one season where I'm not hating the music and actually know who's singing Praying
I love everything you said! Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:39 pm

Matt James for Bach 2021! It has to happen and I am here for it! Starting a cheersquad right now! High clap :Woah-hoo: cheerleader

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:52 pm

I’m totally here to see how Matt goes this season!!! I think this is brilliant and hilarious all at the same time. I wonder if he will acknowledge on the show he’s Tyler’s friend or if that fact will be ignored 🤔

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:58 pm

There's a good chance, as with a lot of them, that he will be the heartbroken F3 who goes on to be TB depending on his edit.

I have no doubt when they cast him, they put him in one of their storyboard slots. I'm looking forward to seeing what role he'll play.

I'll be surprised if he and Clare fall in love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:02 pm

@Kas_256 I feel like it's a lost opportunity if they don't somehow get Tyler on film. Kind of a win-win for both parties? The show can get the buzz and Tyler gets free press without having to extend his ABC contract so he's free to do his other projects?

Although, does anyone know if Hannah G was ever mentioned when Hannah Ann was on Peter's season. I know producers scouted HA based on HG's instagram, but was this ever addressed on the show? HG never made an appearance.

I think with casting at least two of his friends, the show is hoping they can somehow salvage some Tyler material.

Kind of off topic, but I won't be surprised if we see more of Tyler's friends in future seasons. He's kind of effectively showcase and tag his friends in his IG stories. He also has fairly good looking bunch of friends laugh out loud I expect his friend Stevie to be on sometime. Wonder if his bff Kate would consider? His ex would be a shoo in, a Jojo doppelgänger.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:05 pm

@dee that's it! Matt will go on a date and Clare will meet his friends aka F3!! Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@dee that's it! Matt will go on a date and Clare will meet his friends aka F3!! Smiley

Doesn't even have to happen then.

Becca met Jason's friends in Richmond which was long before hometowns. And, with the season being filmed entirely in the USA, it is quite possible that they might incorporate friends into dates. Because if there are public dates, they will probably be limited as to the number of people that can be there. My state is already limiting the number of people allowed at public events. I wouldn't doubt if other states have done the same.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:47 am

@HavaDrPepper Yeah...for sure they will go to NYC because they have to stay in the states.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:14 pm

@Doggoneit

Not sure I see large cities as place they will go. TPTB will have less control of outside influences. And, things are getting worse in NYC and New York state hourly.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Chgohighlife
Jolena
notarose
veg_out
just me