SELECT CONTENT

Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:53 pm

If true, I don't blame her! laugh out loud he's gorgeous! From what has been sleuthed so far, he seems like a nice grounded mature young man.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:39 pm

i think he’s the tyler c. of clare’s season. definitely hot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:48 am

Anyone know how old he is and where he's from? Was he an NFl player? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:06 am

I thinks he's 31 and from New York City. I'm not sure he ever played in NFL, but I think he was with Green Bay Packers. There's more about him here:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5602-dale-moss-bachelorette-16-sleuthing-spoilers

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:45 pm

@Jolena here is more information from his bio on his website.

http://www.officialdalemoss.com/bio

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:57 pm

Here’s an interview Dale did in 2018.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/still-not-a-player/id1348777092?i=1000412969017

He also has a podcast called the game plan, I listened to one he did about substance abuse, i really enjoyed it.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:21 pm

I always ask my sons when they begin dating someone, "Is she worthy of you"? (I hope the women ask themselves the same thing.)

I'll be interested to see what Dale finds attractive about Clare. I'm sure women throw themselves at his feet regularly.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:49 pm

Jolena wrote:Anyone know how old he is and where he's from? Was he an NFl player? TIA

According to his wikipedia page Link

Dale's birithday is September 24, 1988

He was born and raised in Brandon, South Dakota

He played football for one year and basketball for four years at South Dakota State University

He was signed as member of the practice squad for 4 NFL teams from 2012-2014

He also played for the Los Angeles Kiss AFL team in 2014

Zaynab wrote:https://medium.com/@bottledthanks/people-who-most-influenced-an-nfl-player-7b141fa8a63

ETA: another interview haven’t listened but just adding Incase others are interested.
https://shows.acast.com/off-the-strength/episodes/i-am-unstoppable-featuring-dale-moss

From the article and podcast above...

His parents had a biracial marriage. His mom's side of the family disowned her when she married Dales Dad.

His mom was a member of the US National Basketball team. His dad had a rough childhood. As an adult he was in an out of prison. His parents were very loving and supportive

He decided to represent athletes as a model when his football career ended. His girlfriend at the time Professional Golfer & The Golf Fashionista Seema Sadekar  Link was instrumental in his success

He's driven, sets goals and makes a plan to achieve them

He was in a business venture with a shaddy partner who took all his money and left him homeless and penniless. He was a hired for a modeling shoot in NYC. He didn't have money for a hotel so he stayed up all night at the JFK airport diner eating pancakes to give him energy to get through the modeling shoot

He's lived in NYC for three years

Women are not his "vice" He's not afraid to move on if something isn't meeting his expectations.

He wants to transition into producing and hosting live event platforms for celebrities, brands and organizations

He has a Youtube channel Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:45 pm

@jen689 wow thanks for all that. What a backstory!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:08 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I always ask my sons when they begin dating someone, "Is she worthy of you"? (I hope the women ask themselves the same thing.)

I'll be interested to see what Dale finds attractive about Clare. I'm sure women throw themselves at his feet regularly.

SAME!! I didn’t watch JPs season and missed all of the other BN shows that Clare was on, so no background to go on. On paper I don’t see anything that puts her above what must be a plentiful field of choices for him no idea

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:45 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
Jaybird wrote:Please, Clare, pretty please, don’t let this man go home on night 1.
We need this man on our screens long enough to be in Bach contention.  score
Loved the videos. I’ve been kinda snoozing through the bios... until , HELLO! , over 30 nice guy with a good backstory that doesn’t seem all into himself. And mercy he’s easy on the eyes :yes:  

Same. I was feeling bad for Clare until...

Well. Well. Well. If the rumor is true, at least the first guy who caught my eyes caught hers too. It's just too bad Clare didn't give us the satisfaction of being flies on the wall as they develop or get into this "relationship" for however long it's gonna last. I'm truly disappointed because I want to see how crazy her season is going to be. We all know it's gonna be crazy one way or the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:31 pm

@2ndcampbell I agree. I have no doubt I would've been rooting for Dale to be F1 had they gone through the whole filming process. Although it seems like there's a possibility they'll still be on the season as a side story perhaps, so that's nice.

Dale seems very level-headed and driven, which makes me feel better about the quickness of it all. From watching his interviews and reading about him, it doesn't seem like he'd do something, like proposing, that might not be in his best interest just to gain fame. Like he's willing to put in the work for where he wants to go, although going on the show does give him a bit of a boost. Imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+21
Idlemess
Sprite
Al
jen689
beader