SELECT CONTENT

Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:16 pm

@Zaynab oh right, I remember now. Thanks for the refresher!

I never heard of jaw infections either. I hope he will be done with it after this one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:10 pm

thebachelor - Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 155352_0880_v2-400x0

Dale
Former Pro Football Wide Receiver
Brandon, SD
Bachelor Biography

Dale is a small-town boy with big dreams of making an impact on the world. His mother passed away at a young age; but before her death, Dale says she taught him to always follow his passions and that nothing is impossible if you work hard. After playing D1 football and basketball at South Dakota State, Dale spent four years playing in the NFL before stepping away to move to New York and pursue a career in consulting for sports wellness and lifestyle brands. When asked what his greatest achievement is to date, Dale says, "I'm living it!" Now, all he's just missing is a woman to share his success with. Dale is looking for a woman who wants him but doesn't need him and says that nothing turns him on more than an independent woman with strong convictions. When Dale is feeling passionate, he doesn't like to hold back and is looking for a woman who won't be turned off by his intensity. Dale says one thing he has not mastered yet is patience. Will he be able to wait his turn to make a move on Clare or will he come in hot for all the right reasons?

- Dale loves Oprah.
- Dale is super competitive and his favorite game is Hungry Hungry Hippos.
- Dale is an ambassador for The Special Olympics.
- Dale's favorite indulgence is a good martini and a perfectly cooked steak.
https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/dale-2020
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:11 am

thebachelor - Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 155354_1351-900x0
thebachelor - Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 155354_4442-900x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:42 pm

I just couldn't stop staring at Dale's....ears.
They're teeny tiny.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:40 pm

Again dale is quiet as he has been when a SHV has been sleuthed, as he is usually a consistent story poster especially of his daily NY post. A possible SHV is possible right now. Also he posted a story yesterday of him at the top of a building the pics have been sleuthed to be a year or so old.

ETA: I’m unsure if it was this weekend but I’d assume soon. They’ll do another one.

Last edited by Zaynab on Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:12 pm

provenceguy wrote:I just couldn't stop staring at Dale's....ears.
They're teeny tiny.

I noticed that too. He's a good looking guy but imo I don't see him and Clare as a match. no no I mean what do I know, actually nothing , heck they could end up married but I just don't see it. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+21
Idlemess
Sprite
Al
jen689
beader