SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk -  Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:53 pm

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1250495112381116425?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk -  Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:05 pm

@bluwavz
‘ like , you know, ...like “ I’m so immature, like I mean, like, let’s throw more shade at Peter, like, you know...I don’t care, like Lol.”
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:32 pm

The more she talks, the more it sounds like she is hung up on Peter.

JMO
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:45 pm

Stacia620 wrote:The more she talks, the more it sounds like she is hung up on Peter.

JMO

I agree. IMO She wouldn't keep bringing him up if she was totally over him. He wouldn't enter her mind..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:00 pm

@Stacia620 @LoveDovez
I’m not sure it’s that she’s ‘ hung up’ on HIM as much as SHE has not taken yet ANY responsibility for her actions and choices regarding her relationship with Peter. As long as she blames him and excludes herself from any wrongdoing in that situation, she will not be able to ‘ move on’, and will feel incomplete with her relationship with him and him by extension.
She has a lot of unresolved feelings IMO, and her pride was majorly hurt as well, so until she takes the time to really dive deeper into the dynamics of that failed relationship with her as a willing participant, not just a victim of Peter and circumstances, she will not learn and mature enough to have another healthy relationship. All I have heard and seen from her is definitely NOT showing signs of maturity.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:12 pm

IMO, Hannah Ann became the season's spokesperson after the disastrous ATFR took Peter/Madi out of rotation. Her press gives Peter/the show press, if that makes sense, since most outlets outside of Bachelor alums aren't giving Peter much airtime or space.

Maybe HA's still processing losing out on being part of a Bachelor couple. It seemed like she was holding out for Bachelor in Paradise to transition her narrative, but maybe now is the time: What are her interests? Her goals? Her favorite hobbies during quarantine? She has tremendous value outside of her now defunct relationship with the former Bachelor. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 05, 2020 11:39 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1257861393212194817?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 06, 2020 10:07 am

I have no idea how these video's are set up but I wonder how she was able to have a part in it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed May 06, 2020 11:33 am

Hannah Ann is playing the only familiar tune she has, right now. If people forget about Peter (which they are well on the way to doing), they can also forget about her. She got the spotlight she came for but, not much and not good and there is no follow-up via BIP so, she’s working twice as hard to remain relevant. If she’s not Peter’s victim, who is she really? Just another pretty face, a.k.a. Nobody. 

She didn’t know he’d be the least regarded Bachelor of all time so, she certainly was not going to become the next Becca. 
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 06, 2020 11:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I have no idea how these video's are set up but I wonder how she was able to have a part in it.

The way Chris spoke about meeting Hannah suggests she was hired by someone other than himself. My guess would be via an open casting call.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 06, 2020 3:51 pm

@notarose thanks, makes sense. Yes I got the impression Chris didn't have much to do with her being in the vid.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:05 pm

I hope it’s just some weird coincidence that Hannahann is in Palm Springs just before Claire’s season is to start filming there
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+14
LoveDovez
Stacia620
HavaDrPepper
Sprite
Astrobach