SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:13 pm

I think it is intimidating to have them go by themselves to have brunch with their in-laws.

suzq

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:49 pm

I am watching, but flipping to check hockey.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:07 pm

Woody, slow down, he talks so fast I have no idea what he said to his family.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:17 pm

JMO but Amani is 10 times prettier without all the makeup she wore on her wedding day. Thought she looked glowing at brunch with her in laws.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:53 pm

Beautiful ladies. Amalia looks much better with little to no makeup.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:00 am

I couldn’t understand Woody when he was talking into the camera about Amani. Did he say she’s wearing a CHASTITY BELT??

Tell me I heard that wrong!
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:32 am

Amani had mentioned earlier, jokingly, that she was still keeping the chastity belt, but she still wanted can't recall the exact words, heavy flirting pda. I couldn't understand anything he said. I turned up the volume every time he speaks but he speaks so fast.

I'm looking forward to the honeymoons!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:26 pm

Oh good. I’m not the only one. giggling He does talk fast. Especially when he’s excited. And it seems right now, he’s over the moon!
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:35 pm

Rather than try to multi quote I will answer all here.

I put closed captioning on so I can understand what he is saying and my hearing is excellent, for the record.
If I married a man who wore that to bed, I would RUN out the door. He is just plain weird, but she is too, so I have to believe they will make it. They seem to "get" each other.

Re: Unmatchable. Please don't tell me we are going to see, Dereck, Luke, and Ryan (one with Jessica) again. Not watching. Just like I've had my fill of Darcey on 90 Days, so not watching that train wreck.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:17 pm

When Bennett and Amelia jumped into the river off the deck of their hotel room and we saw their swimsuit-clad backside view, all I could think of was, "Hmmm. Since Amelia doesn't shave her armpits, I wonder if she grooms 'down there'?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1908

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:29 pm

I'm not watching Darcy either. No way could I look at her and her sister. I'm too distracted by all the work they've done to their faces which to me looks horrible. Plus I'm not interested in her life.

I also think editing could use some help. The music is far too loud which also makes it hard to hear what other's are saying. There's nothing wrong with my hearing so I know it's not me. They don't need the distracting music. When a commercial comes one, it's super loud because I've turned up the volume during the show. laugh out loud

Bennet wearing a nightgown was just too weird, so is his reasoning for not having biological children. She's just as quirky so it will be interesting to watch these two.

Woody looks very happy with Amani, and I like their little banter. I'm not looking forward to seeing his temper. I just know that was foreshadowing of some sort when they were talking about his temper.

Henry is either quiet or is not too thrilled. He seems to not engage in conversations, or maybe it's editing.

Karen and Miles are adorable.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:05 pm

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Captur64

https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/married-at-first-sight/episodes/667557/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
whit90
nuts2uiam
Linds911
mtnlvr55
GuiltyPleasure