SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:44 pm

Mastiiffmom wrote:I couldn’t understand Woody when he was talking into the camera about Amani. Did he say she’s wearing a CHASTITY BELT??

Tell me I heard that wrong!
Woody was explaining that Amani saw that he writes in his journal everyday, and as a result Amani moved notch on her chastity-belt. She moved another notch when he created their hashtag "The Randle Way."
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:08 am

Ugh Brett is just a loose cannon. Flirting the night before his wedding is no beuno. I would blame it on being drunk but he was using the "call me" sign with the waitress at diner too so no no Poor Olivia.

So far I like Karen/Miles and maybe Ameila/Bennet but time will tell along with the other couples.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 1f49c

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 8367-910 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 I_got_13 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 E5kqdm15 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:27 pm

Doats wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Those bridesmaid dresses. dizzy Her dress is nice though.

I did like Amelia's dress. Having said that the veils on the bridesmaids looked like bad Halloween costumes.

Watching the wedding episode again as I wasn't really paying attention the first time and my goodness yes! She is very quirky and if I was in that wedding and had to wear that umm yeah no thanks laugh out loud So Ameila and Bennett met before? Through a mutual friend at a party? Wow.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 1f49c

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 8367-910 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 I_got_13 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 E5kqdm15 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:47 pm

I watched last week as they left for their honeymoons and arrived in Mexico. Prior to that they had lunch with their respective in laws.

I can't watch tonight. My team is playing the first game in the playoffs! I will catch up on the reruns.

I am really enjoying this season!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I watched last week as they left for their honeymoons and arrived in Mexico. Prior to that they had lunch with their respective in laws.

I can't watch tonight. My team is playing the first game in the playoffs! I will catch up on the reruns.

I am really enjoying this season!!

Good luck to your team, GA!

I'm in San Jose with the Sharks. We've never had much luck getting to the playoffs and then no luck after getting there so I'm happy to hear someone else have a good season with her team.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:18 pm

@Doats thank you. Feeling guilty because no way should Montreal be in the playoff's but with the new round robin and however they decided the teams (to confusing for me) they were lucky to win their round robin and now play the first game of the playoffs.

I will check here for any updates. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:51 pm

Watched Unfiltered and still can't figure out what Bennet is wearing.

Then, to make matters worse, much worse, he said one of his shortcomings was his "hygiene wasn't always the best" or words to that effect. I can kinda overlook some of his quirkiness but NOT hygiene or cleanliness.

My daughter and I are now totally grossed out as far as he's concerned.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:59 pm

speechless that's a huge no for me! Yuck!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:18 pm

The honeymoon resort looks lovely!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1908

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:09 pm

I missed last week and was unable to get caught up.

The apartments are nice!!

Amelia and Bennett are still cuckoo!

Woody should be on one of those commercials advertising a product then advises of the disclaimer and the end where one knows what they said. laugh out loud He's so cute though.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:13 pm

The apartments are sparsely furnished, the PI's have vibrant background colours and nice decor. I wonder if they were filmed later, and where?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:21 pm

Oh I think I saw the same chairs in Olivia's PI that she has in her place.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
whit90
nuts2uiam
Linds911
mtnlvr55
GuiltyPleasure