SELECT CONTENT

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by just me Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:00 pm

What is up with Nick Viall verbally attacking Madison? He was actually vicious. Must be allies with Peter. I sure hope bachelor nation comes to her defense. I really like Madison.https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a32299729/nick-viall-calls-madison-prewett-vain-liar/
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:26 pm

I think Nick gets more and more pathetic each passing week, jmo. Starting to make RS look good. Go back to Salesforce, Nick. (And this from a former Nick Chick...)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri May 01, 2020 1:54 am

Billysmom wrote:I think Nick gets more and more pathetic each passing week, jmo.  Starting to make RS look good. Go back to Salesforce, Nick. (And this from a former Nick Chick...)  

Nick will not stop- he is spreading his vicious, cruel poison everywhere. I think he is baiting Madison to respond and trying to shred her reputation. She explained that instagram incident he keeps referring to when she was on Kaitlyn's podcast. ( The only podcast she has been on.) Even if she had done it, which I believe her 100 per cent that she did not- it was no big thing. He clearly is supporting Peter no matter what Peter does. Or is it men in general? When did he start becoming so hateful? JMO                                                                                                                                                                                                
  Here is his latest. https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nick-viall-slams-madison-prewett-and-defends-the-bachelor-star-peter-weber-she-a-little-bit-of-liar-she-manipulative-and-hypocritical-27642.php
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri May 01, 2020 2:39 am

just me wrote:What is up with Nick Viall verbally attacking Madison? He was actually vicious. Must be allies with Peter. I sure hope bachelor nation comes to her defense. I really like Madison.https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a32299729/nick-viall-calls-madison-prewett-vain-liar/

Sadly I think Nick has enough clout that a lot of them will side with him, but I was happy to see Blake say on IG this week that he'd rather sh*t in his hand and clap than go on Nick's podcast.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Fri May 01, 2020 9:05 am

Sorry Nick, But I'm just not buying what you're selling. I think Madi is a doll. Nick, on the other hand, I have never cared for - not since he was first introduced to BN. He's always appeared shady, spoiled and self-centered to me. JMO

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri May 01, 2020 9:22 am

Nick is just angry that madi would not go on his podcast but went on kaitlin podcast and she definitely will not now I hope she does everyone else but his jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri May 01, 2020 10:36 am

What a bully! Nick is practically old enough to be her father. His behavior is embarrassing.,mean and unfair.  No wonder he’s been alone for the past few years. He’s just a bitter old fussy wannabe. Well, his messy, boring life is his own fault and being awful to someone he doesn’t even know to kiss up to an even more pathetic bachelor won’t help. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri May 01, 2020 7:52 pm

Fan4life wrote:Sorry Nick, But I'm just not buying what you're selling.  I think Madi is a doll.  Nick, on the other hand, I have never cared for - not since he was first introduced to BN.  He's always appeared shady, spoiled and self-centered to me.  JMO

Agree. He was never one I could take a liking to either. That voice alone drives me crazy. I don't know what it is but it seems like some kind of a slur . IDK . JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat May 02, 2020 11:35 am

i believe this is the real reason Madison is under fire by some:https://www.christianpost.com/news/the-bachelor-contestant-boldly-professes-christian-faith-its-all-of-who-i-am.html

Last edited by just me on Sat May 02, 2020 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat May 02, 2020 1:24 pm

All these posts about Nick should be discussed in his thread. Nick Viall thread

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat May 02, 2020 10:11 pm

just me wrote:i believe this is the real reason Madison is under fire by some:https://www.christianpost.com/news/the-bachelor-contestant-boldly-professes-christian-faith-its-all-of-who-i-am.html

Because of a 2.5 month old article?
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat May 02, 2020 10:40 pm

leavers wrote:
just me wrote:i believe this is the real reason Madison is under fire by some:https://www.christianpost.com/news/the-bachelor-contestant-boldly-professes-christian-faith-its-all-of-who-i-am.html

Because of a 2.5 month old article? 

Why on earth would she be under fire for that article?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+38
ariwolf
pavalygurl
Mia_Leoni
beader
ReneeM