SELECT CONTENT

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:04 pm

I don't understand. Is there a reason this is surprising? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
atem wrote:OMG I saw on Mary's Instagram bio that she will be going to the University of Alabama in Birmingham!  I am shocked!  LOL.

My kids go to UAB, it's a great school!  It's a medical school,  great for anything science or math related.  Also UAB has their own sports team, The Blazers, so it's different than the rivalry between University of Alabama (Roll Tide) and Auburn (War Eagle)

Yeah.  I noticed that.  Doesn't seem to be much of a sports school though, right?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't understand. Is there a reason this is surprising? TYIA

Nah.  Just that Mal went there and they have a good women's basketball team.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:51 pm

atem wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't understand. Is there a reason this is surprising? TYIA

Nah.  Just that Mal went there and they have a good women's basketball team.

Actually their football and basketball team aren't too bad, but nothing as big as other university teams. UAB is the "nerdy" school Smiley
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:29 pm

Mary is for sure the sarcastic one in the family reading her comments she would make on Madi's Instagram.

Also, I learned that Madi still visited Adullam House as one of the girls there was who Madi had the Instagram story on Valentine's Day and Madi has posted recently small shout outs about her on Adullam's Instagram with the little girl in the pictures and the name matched with the TikTok Mallory put up about the little girl's birthday. She sure loves that little girl.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:38 pm

Madi emerged as the gem of the season, imo. She seemed pure of heart with her feelings towards Peter, especially considering the after effects of their breakup on her. She genuinely loved him despite the obstacles and wanted to try again. That they found true closure allows her to move on unfettered.

I am rooting for her success and happiness PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:41 pm

veg_out wrote:Madi emerged as the gem of the season, imo. She seemed pure of heart with her feelings towards Peter, especially considering the after effects of their breakup on her. She genuinely loved him despite the obstacles and wanted to try again. That they found true closure allows her to move on unfettered.

Maybe, that's why I liked her and someone so different like Reid.  They were both slow in the process and just didn't throw 'I love you' like the lead wanted, but were more realistic and just said it too late.  

I never really like the Bachelor leads, but for those that truly were looking for a wife (which is very few of them).  I just never believed that was what Peter was seeking.  I think he was trying to get over a hurt ego.  As is anyone that is dumped from that show.  Maybe, I was like Madi and was hoping she was different, but I think Madi had the energy and happiness he craved for himself.  Reminded me of song lyrics from My Gabriel. IMO

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:06 am

veg_out wrote:Madi emerged as the gem of the season, imo. She seemed pure of heart with her feelings towards Peter, especially considering the after effects of their breakup on her. She genuinely loved him despite the obstacles and wanted to try again. That they found true closure allows her to move on unfettered.

Well said @veg_out. I think Madi's actions have shown her to be a kind-hearted person (whose mistakes were never out of malice) and someone who wants to make a positive difference in the world. Of course, everyone is imperfect, but I will always root for people who want to help others (various girls from this season have also mentioned that Madi was the person they would turn to for help and that she was the most selfless person).

I also just saw that Madi posted this video on her Instagram to spread positivity. The comments are really touching, and at a time like this in the world, Madi sending personal messages of encouragement to strangers is the kind of thing we need more of. Wishing her and her family all the best.

Credit: @Madison Prewett
madiprew Comment below and I’d love to select 10 random people who are struggling (it can be with anything) and send a little extra love and encouragement your way with a personalized video 💕
Thank you @lysaterkeurst for the inspiration. #kindnesshasnotbeencancelled

Last edited by cheriee on Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:30 am

Madi's 24th Birthday was today and I noticed that she sure has big modeling people (models/photographers) following her.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:18 am

Connor from Hannahs season seems really interested in Madi? He was on JPJ's live and seems like he has a crush...v cute!
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:15 am

well, that's than Luke P because I keep seeing her shipped with him.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:32 am

@atem I agree that both Reid and Madi were very grounded-in-reality contestants, which attracted their leads. Madi knows exactly who she is and what she stands for and what she wants; I'm not sure if Peter does, so it makes sense that he'd be drawn to her calm stability, imo.

@cheriee, thanks for sharing Madi's sweet offer to spread kindness to strangers. Heart of gold PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+38
ariwolf
pavalygurl
Mia_Leoni
beader
ReneeM