SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion Empty Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:15 am

General Discussion thread for Peter.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat May 27, 2023 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Emeralds Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:14 pm

I'll be first! Smiley

I'll start it off with something positive about Peter. He decided when he was young that he wanted to be a pilot & he made that happen much younger than is typical. He said in one interview that he's never had a traffic ticket (except for cell phone use) because he knew it could affect his career so he's put thought into what he needed to do to achieve his dream. He mentioned on TMZ that he's going back to work on Sunday & I think it'll be very good for him. With all the people in this franchise that offer little to society other than IG posts, it's nice to see someone passionate about his career.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:36 pm

@Emeralds Thank you for starting this thread in such a way! sign heart
It is also a big responsibility to have people’s life in your hands while traveling, he seems to take that to heart and is one part of his life that he can excel at by using his analytical skills and his good disposition.

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:45 pm

Courtney put up on her Instagram that the mission trip has been postponed to Fall 2020 and that Peter plans to still go.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:53 pm

atem wrote:Courtney put up on her Instagram that the mission trip has been postponed to Fall 2020 and that Peter plans to still go.

Did anyone ask her if Madison is going?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:32 am

I hope when Peter is ready that he’ll give his perspective on everything that transpired at the end of his season through ATFR, but I suppose that might be difficult without addressing production’s role in this disaster. I’m so glad that he & Madi seem to be on friendly terms. It seemed like to me that she genuinely was hoping to rekindle their relationship while Peter wasn’t & I think it was nice that they met off-camera & had their closure privately.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:28 pm

Emeralds wrote:I hope when Peter is ready that he’ll give his perspective on everything that transpired at the end of his season through ATFR, but I suppose that might be difficult without addressing production’s role in this disaster. I’m so glad that he & Madi seem to be on friendly terms. It seemed like to me that she genuinely was hoping to rekindle their relationship while Peter wasn’t & I think it was nice that they met off-camera & had their closure privately.

@Emeralds I thought about that but I was thinking more it would be difficult for him because of his mother. No way would he say anything negative about her IMHO.

There have been other past contestants who have called out TPTB but since he is under contract, we probably won't know any more details for a long time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Emeralds wrote:I hope when Peter is ready that he’ll give his perspective on everything that transpired at the end of his season through ATFR, but I suppose that might be difficult without addressing production’s role in this disaster. I’m so glad that he & Madi seem to be on friendly terms. It seemed like to me that she genuinely was hoping to rekindle their relationship while Peter wasn’t & I think it was nice that they met off-camera & had their closure privately.

@Emeralds I thought about that but I was thinking more it would be difficult for him because of his mother. No way would he say anything negative about her IMHO.

There have been other past contestants who have called out TPTB but since he is under contract, we probably won't know any more details for a long time.

We might get a little insight to the inside operation once Colton's book comes out. just saying.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:32 pm

@Jolena I was going to mention that but decided to wait and discuss in his thread.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:23 pm

I hope Peter is okay.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:28 pm

@Stacia620 I do too, but it’s highly doubtful. He has been through Hell and back...and is still living with his parents where he is not able to have any distance to process everything that happened. I am sure he is NOT really well, but is used to save the appearances and go about his business as usual. Which is only creating more anxiety, tension and pain IMO.

Last edited by Astrobach on Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:33 pm

@Astrobach I am feeling the same way about him.

I think he's a confused mess right now but hiding it all. I hope I'm wrong.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101