SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by LaineyG Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:51 pm

^^^^ oh boy I agree with most. He is just a hot mess. I think a lot of people have a hard time understanding what he did. He got engaged (for wrong reasons imo) then was contemplating Madi. Now is back with Kelley. All very strange and I would never want my daughters with a guy like this. Wish him well though.😊. But.....He needs to grow up. I also agree with whoever said he was a tad jealous of “certain people” stealing the thunder after “his” show. Lol. Frankly, I think most are over it! Too much else going on in the world to worry about Peters latest “crush!” I would tell Kelley to run. All my opinion. Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 15 2498057887

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:57 pm

notarose wrote:^^^
2. He talks about Madi meeting and befriending his friend during their 1-1. He casually mentions that he would get news about Madi from this mutual friend. It’s possible this was going on while he was still engaged. He was vague.
He said he didn’t contact Madi because she was the one to break up with him so he wanted to respect that. CH went to Auburn without his knowledge and her coming to Cal was a surprise. They kept in touch electronically and according to him mutually decided to not meet before AFR so that the audience would see an authentic reunion.

That said, if he and Kelley want to crush on each other during quarantine then that’s what they’ll do and what will be will be. He has his good qualities but YIKES in the romance department he’s the kind of guy I’d warn my gfs to stay clear of.
I just finished BHH (the only one I listened to) and I got a little different vibe than you did. On BHH he flat out said that their mutual friend didn’t relay info between them. He said that’s how he knew he could trust telling her things because she never told him anything Madison told her. As for the mutual decision to not see each other until ATFR, he laid that decision pretty squarely on Madison. He said he really wanted to see her and she’s one that didn’t want to meet up so they could be authentic on ATFR. Rachel & Becca thought that was super weird (so do I).

I agree wholeheartedly with your last point though. Peter as a person seems cool, Peter as a romantic interest? It’s a big no from me. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:04 pm

ReneeM wrote:
notarose wrote:^^^
2. He talks about Madi meeting and befriending his friend during their 1-1. He casually mentions that he would get news about Madi from this mutual friend. It’s possible this was going on while he was still engaged. He was vague.
He said he didn’t contact Madi because she was the one to break up with him so he wanted to respect that. CH went to Auburn without his knowledge and her coming to Cal was a surprise. They kept in touch electronically and according to him mutually decided to not meet before AFR so that the audience would see an authentic reunion.

That said, if he and Kelley want to crush on each other during quarantine then that’s what they’ll do and what will be will be. He has his good qualities but YIKES in the romance department he’s the kind of guy I’d warn my gfs to stay clear of.
I just finished BHH (the only one I listened to) and I got a little different vibe than you did. On BHH he flat out said that their mutual friend didn’t relay info between them. He said that’s how he knew he could trust telling her things because she never told him anything Madison told her. As for the mutual decision to not see each other until ATFR, he laid that decision pretty squarely on Madison. He said he really wanted to see her and she’s one that didn’t want to meet up so they could be authentic on ATFR. Rachel & Becca thought that was super weird (so do I).

I agree wholeheartedly with your last point though. Peter as a person seems cool, Peter as a romantic interest? It’s a big no from me. All jmo.

I might have podcast overload. Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 15 2292733854
Always great to have a few recappers to pick up on differences bestbud!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:22 pm

Bottom line, Peter is a confused young man, a player, and a loser in the romantic department .... all of course JMHO giggling

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:57 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-snPvenlbJ/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://youtu.be/qeKq9CBE7yQ

Sadly I'm not believing much of what he has to say these days. He says that none of that when Madi surprised him was set up, it was all real. They talked after that but didn't meet until ATFR which is a decision they made to keep it authentic. Yeah ok. Maybe it was his decision because he knew he didn't want to take it further with her.

Maybe he changed his wording in interviews that followed, but this is what he said. I only went back to this post because I listened to this one and commented on it. He says "we"

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 15 Captu308

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 15 Captu308

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:51 pm

@GuardianAngel Liar, liar, pants on fire! laugh out loud It’s difficult to say the same exact thing when it’s not the truth because your foggy brain can’t keep track of how it was said before. This is NOT the first and only example of Peter’s
‘ different’ versions of things...
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:47 pm

@Astrobach I know, he's just a messed up guy IMHO. I think he tries too hard to do what would please his mommy. JMO

I can think of another couple who's relationship was ruined in part because of Mommy dearest, actual two couples. dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:51 am

Astrobach wrote:@GuardianAngel Liar, liar, pants on fire! laugh out loud  It’s difficult to say the same exact thing when it’s not the truth because your foggy brain can’t keep track of how it was said before. This is NOT the first and only example of Peter’s
‘ different’ versions of things...
JMO
Yes, whoever decided that he should do all these podcasts at the same time made a mistake.

The sentence “we wanted it to be completely authentic” just reeks of TPTB. If Pete and Madi actually wanted to continue something after the show, that’s not the way you do it. I bet that “we” means producers told Pete the Puppet and he told Madison. She didn’t have much choice anyway.

The story about Kelley is also very very fishy. Someone on Reddit put together a timeline and added in some SM activity, and there is no way IMO that he is telling the truth.

All JMO

ETA: At least he defended Madison when Nick started to drag her. Nick’s ridiculous hostility towards Madi is really pissing me off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Lfv8E2xJo

Last edited by blueblues on Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:06 am

Does anyone have the link to the full link to "Off the vine" interview with Peter? It's not up on her site. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:12 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://art19.com/shows/bachelor-happy-hour

Can you watch these podcasts with seeing them instead of just listening.? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:08 am

Jolena wrote:Does anyone have the link to the full link to "Off the vine" interview with Peter? It's not up on her site. TIA

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101