SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:52 am

@notarose Well, that’s the thing, there is not much money raised at this point, multiply the number of people by $20 +/- and you get the idea... to get
$ 10,000 -each- at this rate, it’s gonna take a while! I am all for charity but this was a bad idea without an actual plan IMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:05 am

Astrobach wrote:@notarose Well, that’s the thing, there is not much money raised at this point, multiply the number of people by $20 +/- and you get the idea... to get
$ 10,000 -each- at this rate, it’s gonna take a while! I am all for charity but this was a bad idea without an actual plan IMO.

It’s $10,000 total. Currently at $6,280.
If that amount is reached they will have a dance off. If the target amount isn’t raised the charity will get whatever amt is raised. That’s why I said the charity is the winner.
The dance off part IMO is just a silly thing however if it motivates people to donate to a charity then that’s great. It would be entertaining.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:00 am

notarose wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@notarose Well, that’s the thing, there is not much money raised at this point, multiply the number of people by $20 +/- and you get the idea... to get

It’s $10,000 total. Currently at $6,280.
If that amount is reached they will have a dance off. If the target amount isn’t raised the charity will get whatever amt is raised. That’s why I said the charity is the winner.
The dance off part IMO is just a silly thing however if it motivates people to donate to a charity then that’s great. It would be entertaining.

I didn't see anywhere where you can donate. Wouldn't they announce ahead of time a date and time for the Dancing contest and then start to promote it? I would think that amount would be easy to reach if Hannah, & Tyler's fans alone donate a tiny amount. Together They have 5 Million followers . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:12 am

@notarose Sorry, but this was very badly handled by Peter IF his goal was really charity. You re saying the dance off is a silly thing, but that’s the FOCUS of this challenge and it’s not even planned or explained in a way that makes sense or attracts viewers. ( Caus Peter has changed his mind again laugh out loud )
1. He didn’t consult Tyler privately about the details and cornered him on social media out of the blue
2. The set up is a ‘go fund me ‘ charity that is paid later, when and if the whatever $ is made, it’s not like people can donate directly to that charity, which defies the purpose.
3. It was announced in a story that expired and it’s hard to figure out where and how to do it now
4. It was supposed to be a ‘ live ‘ dance off’ but then Peter changed the rules and said they each would have 3 different dances on Tik Toks, and then a live ??? No one really understands what’s really going on. Will there be a vote , like what happens when the dances are published? Confusing.
5. There is no date or deadline to reach and get people excited about.
6. Peter has boldly said he couldn’t afford to put that money or or match it by himself, which is quite disturbing .
7. Which means Tyler or his fans are going to come up with most of the money and Peter will get the accolade for the ‘ gift to the charity’ .
8. I frankly didn’t see any fun, friendly vibe in Peter’s first video challenging Tyler. More like a p/o guy who is trying to get back at someone. That’s my personal perception anyway. The whole thing stinks of using this crisis to get some contact and connection with Tyler and ride on his coattails so to speak.

@Jolena YUP! Exactly. This was an impulsive maneuver by Peter and IMO completely missed the mark.
Tyler responded only because of pressure to try and salvage it anyways. It’s just weird.
All my humble perspective. I am seeing a different guy in Peter now and it’s NOT getting better as the time passes.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:01 am

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/1247425346925809665?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:13 am

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1247452421598711808?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:28 am

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/almost-famous-in-depth-peter-weber-60778321/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:32 am

https://art19.com/shows/bachelor-happy-hour
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:50 am

Off the Vine - Pilot Pete
https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Pilot-Pete
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:16 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1247542736288276481?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:09 pm

IMO Peter goes from woman to woman. The chase- the conquer ( physical intimacy)- then he grows bored and starts over again. His mom seems to help him in this. So tired of him trying to keep things stirred up, justify his wrong actions and keep his face out there. If I am misunderstanding help me understand!
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:48 pm

^^^
I’ve now listened to 3 of the 4 pods he was interviewed on. :thud  Little details he revealed make it sound like:
1. He would have left with Hannah B if she had asked . Then when his season was about to begin airing she DMed while he was on a Happy Couple weekend with Hannah Ann. He told Hannah Ann and wanted her to say it was ok for him to get in touch with Hannah B. so he could get closure.
After the safe house breakup, he tried to call Hannah Ann a few times just to talk (who knows why) but she refused to answer.
2. He talks about Madi meeting and befriending his friend during their 1-1. He casually mentions that he would get news about Madi from this mutual friend. It’s possible this was going on while he was still engaged. He was vague.
He said he didn’t contact Madi because she was the one to break up with him so he wanted to respect that. CH went to Auburn without his knowledge and her coming to Cal was a surprise. They kept in touch electronically and according to him mutually decided to not meet before AFR so that the audience would see an authentic reunion.
3. Every time sleuthers thought he and Kelley might have seen each other while the show was airing was correct given the times he said they encountered each other and hung out. It started very soon after he broke off his engagement. They also exchanged phone numbers the first time they met post-filming.

Not only was the season messy but so IMO was his conduct during the time the show was airing.
JMO too much emotional lingering/baggage. Sheesh! He exhibited this same pattern of dragging things out with other women on his season. REDFLAGREDFLAGREDFLAG

That said, if he and Kelley want to crush on each other during quarantine then that’s what they’ll do and what will be will be. He has his good qualities but YIKES in the romance department he’s the kind of guy I’d warn my gfs to stay clear of.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101