SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:21 pm

https://twitter.com/Jason_Tartick/status/1250170137359106055?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:25 pm

@bluwavz Jason : what’s your career path now in the foreseeable future?
Peter : Yeah, Humm, that’s an awesome question...crickets...”
giggling
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:55 pm

DJ? It sounds like to me he has other plans in the future. I always wondered if he became a pilot strictly because that's what was expected of him from his parents.

Otherwise why would there be any hesitation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:26 pm

Maybe Pilot Pete’s uncertainty is due to the horrific downturn in the airline industry. I would imagine since he’s pretty low on the seniority list, it will be awhile before he can get back to flying.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:34 pm

pikake wrote:Maybe Pilot Pete’s uncertainty is due to the horrific downturn in the airline industry.  I would imagine since he’s pretty low on the seniority list, it will be awhile before he can get back to flying.
He flew for work late last week Detroit to LAX then deadheaded back to Chicago

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:50 pm

Planes are flying there's just very few passengers on board. As few as 12. 9, 4 . but here's always a full crew, Pilot and Co-Pilot . It's possible that the pictures of him on the plane this week in plain clothes was him dead heading to another airport to work a trip. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:28 pm

Jolena wrote:Planes are flying there's just very few passengers on board. As few as 12. 9, 4 . but here's always a full crew, Pilot and Co-Pilot . It's possible that the pictures of him on the plane this week in plain clothes was him dead heading to another airport to work a trip. jmo

I think he confirmed flying for work.
Yes, very few passengers reported to be on most flights even though flight numbers have been reduced. Internal flights are still required to transport some mail, packages, and other goods some of which would be medical and required quickly. If everything only moved by land imagine how slow it would be. That’s why pilots fall under essential workers.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:34 pm

Jolena wrote:Planes are flying there's just very few passengers on board. As few as 12. 9, 4 . but here's always a full crew, Pilot and Co-Pilot . It's possible that the pictures of him on the plane this week in plain clothes was him dead heading to another airport to work a trip. jmo

Jolena, there really aren’t very many planes flying ... I worked for a major international airline and still have friends flying. Each airline has greatly reduced their schedules ... anywhere up to 90% reduction. I agree, those few flights that are operating have very few passengers.  It’s astonishing to see how much the flight attendant schedules have been reduced.  It’s very stressful for them, wondering how long this reduction will last.

pikake

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:40 pm

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeremybogaisky/2020/03/18/delta-coronavirus-airlines-cutback-bailout/

DELTA’S SCHEDULE REDUCTION

Also, these airlines had the most reductions:

United
Alaska
Delta
Hawaiian

pikake

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:47 pm

pikake wrote:

Jolena, there really aren’t very many planes flying ... I worked for a major international airline and still have friends flying. Each airline has greatly reduced their schedules ... anywhere up to 90% reduction. I agree, those few flights that are operating have very few passengers.  It’s astonishing to see how much the flight attendant schedules have been reduced.  It’s very stressful for them, wondering how long this reduction will last.

Exactly right. I also meant to say few planes flying as well as few passengers. My son also works for major airline , so sad to see this happening and yes, very stressful .
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:53 pm

Jolena wrote:
pikake wrote:

Exactly right. I also meant to say few planes flying as well as few passengers. My son also works for major airline , so sad to see this happening and yes, very stressful .

Jolena, I hope your son will not be affected too adversely. I am so glad I’m retired from the airlines and don’t have to deal with any of this. :yes:

I just found this article about Delta ....

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/14/delta-pilot-union-agree-on-partially-paid-time-off-as-coronavirus-forces-cuts.html

pikake

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:17 am

pikake wrote:
Jolena wrote:
pikake wrote:

Jolena, I hope your son will not be affected too adversely. I am so glad I’m retired from the airlines and don’t have to deal with any of this.  :yes:

I just found this article about Delta ....

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/14/delta-pilot-union-agree-on-partially-paid-time-off-as-coronavirus-forces-cuts.html

He's not with Delta but his airline is offering leave of absence's . So he put in for one starting next month.,but still has to finish out his reserve until the end of the month, but hasen't been called in the past 10 days , last flight he worked had 4 ppl on board . I pray things get back to normal sooner rather then later. Praying
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101