SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by pikake Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:03 am

Minney wrote:IDK, I think Peter's doing just fine.  The things he seems to care most about, himself and little Peter, are both getting or will still get, plenty of attention.  He's going to be one of these leads that claims he's so ready for the right relationship but we will see him bouncing from girl to girl with plenty of rumors in between.  Any feelings he thought he had for HA, Madi, or even HB would be fleeting for him as he's not ready to do the work it takes to make a relationship work.  I don't even think he's a bad guy, he's just a guy who doesn't want a committed long-term relationship.  IMO

Your phrase “things he seems to care about, himself and little Peter” made me chuckle! giggling :yes:

I personally don’t think Peter is ready for marriage - I think he’s still finding himself, thanks to his mother having control over him in the past. He has a lot of maturing to do. I wonder if his career, which is currently stalled due to our world crisis, was really his idea or perhaps influenced by his father. As a former flight attendant, I will say being a pilot is probably a good choice for him as it allows him to be on the move and having fun with a variety of people. It will be interesting to see what else he does while the airline industry tries to recuperate ... that will take some time for sure! JMHO .....

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by just me Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:28 am

@Minney You stated: ''The things he seems to care most about, himself and little Peter, are both getting or will still get, plenty of attention.  He's going to be one of these leads that claims he's so ready for the right relationship but we will see him bouncing from girl to girl with plenty of rumors in between".                                                                                              

This also seems to be what many of his ex's are saying. He wants to keep his fame out there and has connections that support him. All the girls he has dumped or bad-mouthed need to just stand their ground together. I do not believe the majority believe him- just humor him. I would want happiness for him but do not believe he will find the real thing in the direction he continues to go in. Fame and fortune will not bring real happiness and will not last beyond a fleeting short time. Nor will twisting truth to make yourself look good, place any lasting value on your true character.  All JMO

Last edited by just me on Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:05 pm

For major reason not to take The Bachelor and these contestants seriously. If it works out that they found love, great. If not, great! These people are human and they do crazy human sh*t.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:01 am

Thanks all for the podcast recaps as the only one I listened to was Kaitlyn's. Oh boy. dizzy Yeah I doubt he and Kelly will last past this quarantine.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 21 8367-910 Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 21 I_got_13 Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 21 E5kqdm15 Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:50 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1255120839512600582?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:04 pm

@bluwavz So does 'fully dating' mean friends with benefits? How can you date when you can't leave your house?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:13 pm

Does that mean he's not going to be jumping from one DM to another while in this fully dating relationship?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:10 am

That is worded so oddly to me "fully dating". "Fully dating" as opposed to what "partially dating"?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:39 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1255120839512600582?s=20

rofl cantstopl  Wait, so he is FULLY DATING but not ready to go PUBLIC!!! cantstopl  Best way to do this is have an article in US magazine for everyone to discuss! Unbelievable...it. NEVER stop with this one!
And once the ‘quarantine’  is over is he going to be ‘ distance dating’ as opposed to FULLY dating?  This is SO nuts!
COCONUTS! Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 21 1176891977
ETA: I sense a little clause in his contract that he’s trying to go around maybe... giggling

Last edited by Astrobach on Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:46 am

suzq wrote:That is worded so oddly to me "fully dating".  "Fully dating" as opposed to what "partially dating"?  

I assume it means not FWBs?
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 01, 2020 2:27 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1256270955074199552?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 01, 2020 9:32 pm

The headline is more than what it really is or am I missing something?

The three second tik toc is hardly brutally honest IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101