SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:09 am

The e-online article mentioned Blake Horstmann and Jason Tartick were also in Tampa for the Super Bowl. I barely leave my house due to the pandemic - much less go into a crowded room with others - mask or no mask! WTF!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by pikake Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The article says he's living in NYC. I checked his IG. He posted he's living in NYC and is glad to be focusing on his fitness and health. You need to move to NYC to do that? He's shilling a product. He's having a ball in Tampa. I cannot look at people going about their lives with no consideration to a pandemic so I didn't look any further in his IG.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKw4AbKgDLf/
Good luck to them, again.

Since I’m not on IG I didn’t think to check Pilot Pete’s, but thanks for the info. It looks like he’s joined so many others in the Bachelor family and become an influencer, MLM marketer or “partner” as the company calls it giggling Oh my, I can’t imagine surviving in NYC on that kind of income. He’d better hope Delta keeps paying him! I think many of these former bachelors and bachelorettes are just out for a good time, rather than willing to work hard ... IMHO

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:17 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1378078969594048514?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:56 pm

I figured they were up to something when I looked at Peter's IG last night to see what he was up to and if there were any clues if he'd be going to BIP.

Good luck to them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:35 pm

Link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bachelors-in-the-city/id1561682667
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:22 pm

Even if the podcast only survives for 6 months, they are going to clean up on NY lifestyle freebies.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:26 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNqPPUhrcbo/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:14 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNqPPUhrcbo/

I wonder if there will be a chapter about a trip to a windmill? giggling cantstopl rofl

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:01 am

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:21 am

Does the book have a bitchy mother? Mommie dearest won't be happy to be left out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:30 pm

As a teacher, I'm not enthusiastic about celebrities who write or collaborate on children's books. Nine times out of ten, the books are mediocre if not awful. IMO it contributes to the mentality that "anyone can write a children's book." However, this is the age where pretty much anyone can self-publish.

I want to see a children's book from Peter about as much as he wants me to fly the plane on which he's a passenger. laugh out loud

Michelle might be a different story. I'm sure that she's read plenty of books aloud to her students, and has been able to see their reactions. As a part of her teacher preparation program, she was educated about quality children's literature. I would trust her to write a children's book a lot more than I would trust Peter.

I don't know, maybe Pilot Pete should stick to something he knows? -- like flying?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:17 pm

@Sprite looks like his father is the pilot in the next slide so I'm sure Mommy Dearest will make her debut somewhere, maybe she'll bring out the snacks. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101