SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 39 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by ariwolf Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:34 am

his season started filming 3 years ago and it's still going laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:37 pm

Kelley was the best fit for Peter out of all his contestants. But translating that to real life will take a ton of work. I think Peter has been accustomed to things coming easily to him. So now we'll see if he has 'the right stuff'!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5351

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:28 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Kelley was the best fit for Peter out of all his contestants. But translating that to real life will take a ton of work. I think Peter has been accustomed to things coming easily to him. So now we'll see if he has 'the right stuff'!

My answer would be no...and then there is his mother from hell. I can't believe Kelley went back. How many times must a person show you who they are before you believe them? He must be really good in the windmill.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:12 pm

@Sprite Yes his mother is just a bit OTT, you think? But she called a spade a spade when she told Madison that she and her son were incompatible. I think she read Madison like a classic text book and knew that she was using the show for ulterior motives. I have to give her credit for that!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:20 pm

She's very outspoken. For me it's her delivery. You don't have to be a witch. I hope somehow Peter is all grown up now but I doubt it.

I love a close family but his mother is too too much to handle. jmo's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:58 am

To me, Barb is the second worst parent ever on the show (after Mama Murray of course). Awful woman!
She behaved poorly when she met Madi in Australia on the Monday episode and got some online hate for it. That provoked her to double down the next night on ATFR. Not only was she extremely rude to Madi, a woman half her age and in a vulnerable position, she dragged her own son as well.

And for what? It’s not that they were about to get married the next day. They had decided to start dating and see where it might lead. Perhaps let your 30 y/o son make his own decisions.
Whether or not Madi had ulterior motives is irrelevant in that context.

Run Kelley, run!
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:19 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes, definitely rude. She has so little filter, if at all. But the material she gave production was pure gold. They ate it up and spit it out to us like it was oxygen.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:21 pm

@blueblues You must not have watched Meredith's season of the Bachelorette! (Bachelorette Season 2). I don't recall her F4 guy from TX but his mother was a real piece of work. She laid the ground for all the mom maniacs that followed.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:01 pm

So true about that mom on Meredith's season! I had forgotten all about her.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1914

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:45 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@blueblues You must not have watched Meredith's season of the Bachelorette! (Bachelorette Season 2). I don't recall her F4 guy from TX but his mother was a real piece of work. She laid the ground for all the mom maniacs that followed.
No, Desiree was my first Bachelorette. Smiley

I did some searching, and I think I found it.
Jeannie made it painfully obvious that Meredith would have to wait on Lanny and anticipate his every need. But Jeannie's in-your-face faith really sealed the deal. You could see Lanny do some hard chewing as his mother told the awkwardly polite Meredith, ‘It's very important to me to know that my grandchildren would be raised in a Christian house.’ At that point, the poor cowpoke knew he didn't have a prayer.
http://www.lawrence.com/news/2004/feb/18/pushy_mom/
Poor Meredith!

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:35 pm

I remember Meredith's season well and Lanny was a sweet guy but imo Meredith was never going to pick him and his mom gave her a good reason to let him go.

I hope that all of the parents who come on strong on the show aren't that way once they're away from the cameras. I get the feeling that Peter's mom liked being on tv. JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:09 pm

@blueblues Yes, that was the mom! The description doesn't do her justice - remember this is when reality tv was still trying to be nice. It was shocking how outspoken she was!

Desiree's was a favorite season for me because I was unspoiled. I felt her strongest connection was with Chris. I probably would have been swayed by the spoilers that Brooks was her fav. So glad I didn't.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101