SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by suzq Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:26 pm

I saw that Kelley was flying to NYC yesterday per IG stories.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Amethyst Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:16 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@GuardianAngel Suspect Peter uses Kelley's apartment as a crash pad when he's flying through Miami. Have no idea where he lives - he still does a podcast with Dustin once in a while and Dustin is in Chicago.

I know that he was flying out of Newark, New Jersey (one of the NYC area airports.) That doesn't mean that he necessarily needs to live in NYC. Pilots can live elsewhere and hop rides on flights to get to their home base. But my best guess is that he's still in NYC.

United has some attractive bases including NYC (La Guardia and Newark, N.J.,) Chicago, Denver, Washington, D.C. (Dulles,) Los Angeles, and San Francisco. Houston and Cleveland are two other options. Newark is considered to be a "junior" base, meaning that a pilot or flight attendant can climb the seniority ladder more quickly there than at other bases. Peter is likely off of reserve status by now, and can bid ahead of time for scheduled flights. He would be flying about 16 days per month, and could really live anywhere he wanted that has frequent United flights to and from Newark.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:24 am

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 41 0c5c2df30cb0452180c5903dba17ed5d_md

Kelley Flanagan & Peter Weber Discuss Getting Back Together in First Joint Interview After Reuniting

https://bachelornation.com/2022/12/14/kelley-flanagan-and-peter-weber-discuss-getting-back-together-in-first-joint-interview-after-reuniting/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:25 pm

I hope that Kelley's dad will be okay. blowkiss

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:29 pm

@albean99 Hopefully he will be.

On a more superficial note...Peter is not looking so hot.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:30 pm

Is there trouble in paradise with these two again? Anyone know what's up with them? I kind of figured the past few weeks that something might be up and today one of the comments on her IG post someone said " I hope Peter is gone for good this time, you can do so much better". Just wondering TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:56 pm

I don't know where that comment is, I didn't look around too much looking for it, but I noticed this. Posted 5 days ago.

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 41 Capt1082

In this post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqNzex_r1Pw/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't know where that comment is, I didn't look around too much looking for it, but I noticed this. Posted 5 days ago.

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 41 Capt1082

In this post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqNzex_r1Pw/?hl=en

GA , Im not good at bringing things over here., but go to her most recent post (she;s packing clothes in a suitcase) under the comments someone by the name of "jamee_stein " posted it. I don't know how true it is but it got my attention because I noticed that she went to a wedding alone last week, and usually they are very playful with each other on social media and i havent seen it lately ( I could've just missed it idk , but something just seems off .,very well could just be busy schedules,or taking a break idk. I hope all is well with them though.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:25 pm

Comments on a recent post (left the names out and a part that wasn't necessary):

Why everything she posts has to be something with Peter? Doesn’t he have a job? Are they husband and wife? Leave them alone.

Agree! What I gathered from following @kelleyflanagan and Peter is that they are keeping their relationship more private. He flew over the weekend and this week. I assume it’s a scheduling conflict.

I guess we'll see but they don't live together so they're probably not always able to be together. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:28 pm

Does anyone have an update on Peter and Kelly? Just wondering . TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:26 pm

This is her last post with Peter, on Feb 14th.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cop1oMCPD-0/

This is Peter's last post with Kelly on March 5th. Maybe they are keeping things very private.

In his IG story he teases he's flying somewhere far and he's never been there before.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpbIj-YPn2i/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:13 am

Thanks GA. It's one or the other , keeping things very private or trouble in paradise. I noticed they don't seem to be commenting or liking each others posts which is not like them when things are good with them. I guess time will tell. I think Katie and Zack are gonna be more private then most although there is some activity mostly on Kaity's part , but I think they are a good match IMHO. Time will tell with them as well . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101