SELECT CONTENT

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ListentoYourHeart - Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:29 am

Sorry about b2b post but this was a good recap.

Listen to Your Heart’ Recap: Jason Mraz Is Here to End Your Life

https://www.theringer.com/2020/4/27/21239096/listen-to-your-heart-episode-3-recap-competition-jason-mraz

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

ListentoYourHeart - Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:42 am

albean99 wrote:Sorry about b2b post but this was a good recap.

Listen to Your Heart’ Recap: Jason Mraz Is Here to End Your Life

https://www.theringer.com/2020/4/27/21239096/listen-to-your-heart-episode-3-recap-competition-jason-mraz

Good recap, thanks for posting.

I too thought Jason was a bit harsh in his description of Ryan's performance compared to Natasha's.

IA with the article, laugh out loud Brandon's facial expressions while singing were too much and looked so strange to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:56 pm

Ratings:

The Bachelor: Listen to Your Heart was steady week to week with a 0.6 in the demo and 2.86 million viewers.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/911-voice-tv-ratings-monday-april-27-2020-1292210
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:58 pm

ROMANCE, PASSION, BETRAYAL

THE REMAINING COUPLES SWITCH PARTNERS TO DETERMINE
IF THEIR CHEMISTRY IS THE REAL THING ON
‘THE BACHELOR PRESENTS: LISTEN TO YOUR HEART,’ MONDAY, MAY 4

Rachel Lindsay and Bryan Abasolo, Andy Grammer and Toni Braxton Are Featured
as This Week’s Judges

“Week 4” – The six remaining couples – Natascha and Ryan, Julia and Sheridan, Bri and Chris, Rudi and Matt, Jamie and Trevor, and Savannah and Brandon – survived the first round of musical performances, but another shocking surprise awaits them. They will be switching partners and going on dates with someone in another couple in order to really test their relationships and their all-important chemistry. Will the dates affirm the feelings they have with their current partners or will they decide to change their mate? The drama reaches epic proportions before the couples prepare to hit the stage again with celebrity judges – Bachelor married royalty, Rachel Lindsay and Bryan Abasolo, bestselling recording artist Andy Grammer and GRAMMY® Award winner Toni Braxton – ready to weigh in on their musical talent and the chemistry expressed in their performances on “The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart,” MONDAY, MAY 4 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

One couple gets a chance to explore their real feelings for one another as they write a song together with the help of singer-songwriter Joel Crouse. Will their performance of the original tune onstage at the iconic Los Angeles concert venue, The Roxy, spark their connection and convince them they belong with each other or is this engagement one-night-only?

A shocking exit brings another romantic triangle into focus as one man must decide which of the two women he has been juggling will make the best romantic and musical partner.  

The remaining couples head to the next round of competition, performing before an excited crowd at The Novo, a well-known music club in downtown Los Angeles. One of Bachelor Nation’s favorite married couples, Rachel Lindsay and Bryan Abasolo, plus Andy Grammer, and GRAMMY Award winner Toni Braxton, one of the highest-selling female R&B artists in history, prepare to judge the couples. Singing songs created by Meghan Trainor and John Legend, Taylor Swift, Chris Stapleton, Ray LaMontagne and Pat Benatar, the couples try to find the magical connections onstage that will take their music and relationships to the next level.

Just moments before the show begins, a confident songstress attempts to undermine a less secure competitor with some troubling news about her singing partner. Will it affect the performance of the anxious woman?

Tensions and feelings are ratcheted up and the stage is set for some dramatic vocal performances. Whose love will soar? Who will capture musical magic and whose dreams of love and stardom will come to an end when the judges hand out their roses?
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-presents-listen-to-your-heart/episodes/week-4/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:06 pm

@bluwavz Please tell me that Julia isn't going to be paired with Brandon. Too much drama for me. I'd be happy to watch them learn to perform better or write a song together. And whomever Sheridan is paired with better tell him he deserves better than Julia.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:14 pm

https://twitter.com/bachnation

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:53 pm

https://twitter.com/Listen2HeartABC/status/1255591965648805890?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 02, 2020 3:10 pm

https://twitter.com/Listen2HeartABC/status/1256629526462754819?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon May 04, 2020 9:52 pm

Anyone else watching? The way that Brandon kept calling Savannah "sweetie" -- I was not impressed. It felt so condescending to me.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue May 05, 2020 9:44 am

suzq wrote:Anyone else watching?  The way that Brandon kept calling Savannah "sweetie" -- I was not impressed.  It felt so condescending to me.

Something about Brandon seems off to me. I just don't like him. Most of the words coming out of his mouth seem quite reasonable, but his use of "sweetie" grated on my nerves as well. I also can't stand the way he constantly tilts his chin upward like he's above it all.

I laughed out loud last night after Julie told Sheridan that she just didn't think she could continue on with him, he got up to walk away, and she in essence said, "No, wait." What the heck was she thinking? Did she want him to grovel so that she could string him along for another twenty minutes? Sheridan to me is an example of a guy that is mentally healthy with good self esteem. Not to worry, Sheridan, the women of Austin, TX will be all over you. As for Julie, she at least showed some insight during her exit in the limo when she realized that she wants some of Sheridan's qualities in her next boyfriend.

I also have to wonder what Brandon was thinking when he told Savannah that he felt she was 95% in, but holding back 5%. Yeah, Brandon, that 5% was probably all about Julie. All he had to do was to tell Savannah that he chose her, and the 95/5 split would have sorted itself out in time. He bit off his nose to spite his face.

I don't think that Natascha was malicious in telling Julie about Brandon, but I agree with Julie that Natascha's timing was terrible. In Natascha's shoes, I would have just let it go altogether, but it's entirely possible that she had a producer prodding her on.

In terms of a romantic connection, Chris and Bri are still running away with it. Musically, I like Natascha and Ryan, but I can't figure out what is going on between the two of them. Maybe a "marriage" of convenience?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 05, 2020 12:21 pm

Julia found out that Brandon wasn't the prize she thought he was. I'd have preferred that she pick him in the beginning because then Sheridan might have found someone better for him. He wasn't my type at the start but I came to like him a lot by the end. He'd be great for BIP if they were to do it this year. Julia wasn't my favorite but I think there was a lot of producer manipulation with her. Natascha telling her right before their performance was probably on their prompting although it looked bad for her. I think the right couple went home in any case.

I like Bri & Chris together and they had a good performance. I can't say I liked her saying ILY on stage though. Came across a little staged on her part to me. I'm so tired of Jamie and her stressing out. I think she's too young for this show and needs to work on some things. I actually like Matt and Rudi together but not sure it's going to last too long. I don't see anything between Ryan and Natascha but she's a really good singer and he's decent so that may help them. They still might go next if the judges don't see a connection.

Last edited by albean99 on Thu May 07, 2020 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 05, 2020 12:33 pm

@albean99 It's Ryan and Natascha - I know it's easy to get his name confused as he looks like John Mayer! She's the best singer there IMO.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Bobette
Brill
gurlbrit
just me
Norcalgal