SELECT CONTENT

General Chit Chat - #2

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onpoli - General Chit Chat - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: General Chit Chat - #2

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:55 pm

Things are starting to open here in CA, but myself and my mom aren't ready to eat out at restaurants yet! My mom and grandma are finally getting haircuts this weekend so they are happy! I got mine done right before this all started so I'm good for a couple months. It's a pedicure I need but nail salons will be awhile until they open.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  onpoli - General Chit Chat - #2 - Page 26 1f49c

onpoli - General Chit Chat - #2 - Page 26 8367-910 onpoli - General Chit Chat - #2 - Page 26 I_got_13 onpoli - General Chit Chat - #2 - Page 26 E5kqdm15 onpoli - General Chit Chat - #2 - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:00 pm

Even when my boys order takeouts, I have one son holding clean plates and Not touching the package. The other one will open the package, dump food into the clean plates and not touching the food.

Then, they have to microwave the food before eating it!

Am I paranoid? Probably!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:19 pm

@sdmom no you're not paranoid. I could go on forever on how I make sure my hands are clean at all times and nothing is touched unless I wash them. I have a stack of masks in my car so I always have one handy. I have hand sanitizer and clorox wipes in the car as well. Nothing is put away without being wiped down. Grocery bags (we can't use our cloth ones yet) door handles, cupboard handles, purse handles, and on and on.

In the grocery store I always take the item from the back. I wash all fruit and vegetables before they go in the fridge. Always have but I've never washed melon's, or watermelon's, now I do. Smiley

I feel I can never be too cautious, and I'd rather be overly cautious. I can't put enough hand cream on due to all the washing! This is the way of life going forward, and I have no problem doing this every single day. My mother has lost some of her friends in the nursing homes, a former client of mine lost her mother and father within a couple of days, and a very good friend of mine's son was in a coma for 14 days, in ICU and in the hospital for 31 days. He is recovering, but has kidney damage and who knows what else.

@Norcalgal bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:45 pm

We’re in Texas and unfortunately have opened up too fast, too soon. We're lucky (so far) to be in a county that has pretty low numbers but Dallas is pretty close. What we've noticed is that a lot of people think we're back to normal and don’t bother to wear masks. It makes me mad because we're trying to protect others but a lot of them don’t care about us.

We have our first grandchild being born next month so we’re all trying to be as careful as we can. We go to stores as needed but won’t be eating in a restaurant for a long time. We do social distancing with our kids outside although it’s getting tougher with the hot weather. We do have dental appointments later this month and may do our haircuts finally at the same time. Not sure about that yet. Stay safe everyone!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:57 pm

For the most part, those in my city wear masks, but the next city over, who has the highest numbers in all of the municipalities don't. Go figure.

Since some of the municipalities are going to stage 2 on Friday, now the concern is they will be travelling to our municipalities, who remain in stage 1, because we are near the lake marina's and beaches. hmmm

The good news of the day is we got a full refund on our Florida trip, rather than a voucher, so I'm very happy about that!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:31 pm

That’s good,@GuardianAngel. We were able to switch our trans Atlantic cruise for November to October 2021. Hopefully we’ll feel okay with it by then.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:05 pm

@albean99 that's good news. Sounds like an experience of a lifetime!

Just saw this. We wouldn't have been able to go to Florida anyway, since we would have had to cross the bridge to fly out of Buffalo on July 4th.

https://twitter.com/globalnews
of United States Canada-U.S. border restrictions to extend until late July

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:13 pm

We've been having beautiful sunny breezy weather and it's been fabulous. I decided (reluctantly) to wash some winter outerwear so I can hang them outside. Every fall/winter I want to do this but then it's too cold to hang outside and I have to let them hang dry or put them in the dryer.

Yesterday I washed two coats, today I washed my fall dog walking sweater and cozy jacket. I brought them inside, did a few other things, came back to my laptop.

I'm typing away, I see this big something on my stomach, and it's crawling up!!! OMG laugh out loud it was so ugly! I have no idea what it was. Luckily I had a napkin on my side table and scooped him up and let him outside. Anytime I bring anything from outside that was drying, I always shake it real good let it hang in the laundry room to avoid exactly this! laugh out loud

Who's scared of bugs? I'm not scared, but creeps me out!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:13 pm

@GuardianAngel Same thing happened to me! I hate creepy crawlies. I wouldn't have been as nice. It would have been squashed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:40 am

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:40 pm

I could not stop thinking of that all night. laugh out loud. and of course I'm constantly looking now.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:50 pm

I scream and run away! The other day there was a caterpillar crawling on the wall behind and i jumped so fast off the couch. onpoli - General Chit Chat - #2 - Page 26 3806527698

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  onpoli - General Chit Chat - #2 - Page 26 1f49c

onpoli - General Chit Chat - #2 - Page 26 8367-910 onpoli - General Chit Chat - #2 - Page 26 I_got_13 onpoli - General Chit Chat - #2 - Page 26 E5kqdm15 onpoli - General Chit Chat - #2 - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

General Chit Chat - #2

+24