SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:17 am

Looking at her Facebook likes, she's a fan of Corinne from the US franchise Rolling Eyes That says a lot about what type of role she's going to play on the show.

I think she's probably F3, IMO.

ETA: Her full name is Kaitlyn Bunyan and she's 26. This is from her mom's public Facebook, so I think it should be okay to share? @GuardianAngel please delete if not.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:40 am

Oops looks like the above photo was removed.  

AKA Kaitlyn Hoppe.

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1pwOdXk
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:39 am

So many names to choose from.   Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 MRDTsNK

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:00 pm

Bobette wrote:So many names to choose from.   Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 MRDTsNK

Source

Yep, that is the legal name. https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View/74658047635
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:09 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Looking at her Facebook likes, she's a fan of Corinne from the US franchise Rolling Eyes That says a lot about what type of role she's going to play on the show.

I think she's probably F3, IMO.

ETA: Her full name is Kaitlyn Bunyan and she's 26. This is from her mom's public Facebook, so I think it should be okay to share? @GuardianAngel please delete if not.

So tonight Osher, the part of the trashbag villain will be played by Kaitlyn?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:24 pm

Kaitlyn's not on the initial cast list so must come in as an intruder.

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 VRY0V6J

Source

She's apparently still on the show long enough to piss people off. Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 AA9LC1U

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:50 pm

Strange that Kaitlyn hasn’t gone public yet? Maybe waiting until her first full episode, but it does seem strange as all the other girls went public pretty much as soon as they were announced. I can see mutual follows even though she’s on private, and she’s following Maddy, Kristina, Areeba, Bel, Leilani and Steph, which is not huge numbers, so she’s potentially going to be unpopular.
Although it looks like Roxi has the main beef with her, and she’s been made to look a bit of a fool so far, so maybe the edit will be kind to her? And even though I’ve seen very little of her so far, I hope that she has a lovely time in Paradise if they film it this year.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:54 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Strange that Kaitlyn hasn’t gone public yet? Maybe waiting until her first full episode, but it does seem strange as all the other girls went public pretty much as soon as they were announced. I can see mutual follows even though she’s on private, and she’s following Maddy, Kristina, Areeba, Bel, Leilani and Steph, which is not huge numbers, so she’s potentially going to be unpopular.
Although it looks like Roxi has the main beef with her, and she’s been made to look a bit of a fool so far, so maybe the edit will be kind to her? And even though I’ve seen very little of her so far, I hope that she has a lovely time in Paradise if they film it this year.

I'm wondering about Paradise - seems too difficult. My feel is they will do it in December off the coast of Queensland.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:03 am

Yes @Vjeff if they do it, it will be in Queensland IMO, filmed at the usual time. Apparently it didn’t rate that well overall, but it’s probably still a cheap show for them to make, and it would have done well in the key demographics and gets a lot of social media buzz, so I think they’ll do it if possible
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:27 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Yes @Vjeff if they do it, it will be in Queensland IMO,  filmed at the usual time. Apparently it didn’t rate that well overall, but it’s probably still a cheap show for them to make, and it would have done well in the key demographics and gets a lot of social media buzz, so I think they’ll do it if possible

When they (somewhat reluctantly?) renewed Bachelorette after Ali's dismally rated season, they mentioned around the same time as the Ten upfronts that the social media engagement with these shows is very high and that's what keeps them going.
I can't find the relevant tweet now but as a somewhat relevant source check this https://www.bandt.com.au/ten-reveals-launch-date-sponsors-bachelor/ it's about the main show not BiP, but I'm sure it's the same deal just on a smaller scale.
Basically, it's easy to sell advertising during that timeslot and really that's all that matters to them...
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:12 am

leavers wrote:Basically, it's easy to sell advertising during that timeslot and really that's all that matters to them...

Very true.   :yes: I think that's why they plowed on with this dog's breakfast of a season, because the advertising/sponsorship dollars would have already been in their pocket, and if they didn't produce a show, they would have had to pay it all back...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:11 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Strange that Kaitlyn hasn’t gone public yet? Maybe waiting until her first full episode, but it does seem strange as all the other girls went public pretty much as soon as they were announced.

She has now. Her follower count is only up 25 though.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Kaitlyn Bunyan-Hoppe - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
butterflylove
Vjeff
Bobette
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum