SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 38 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CBBUS3 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:49 pm

That's very touching they started a foundation in memory of his mom and the funds being used are for students who are less privileged. beatingheart

The picture of Tyler and Matt hugging his dad is so moving. The Dad has his arms wrapped about two big guys, showing them, and us, how to love. So sweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

CBBUS3 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:34 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1461788788443729927?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:08 pm

Bringing @blueblues post over from Hannah's thread for discussion.

This is a very different version from the book.

“I slept at Hannah’s house, but we didn’t sleep together. We weren’t in a relationship at that point, and we definitely weren’t boyfriend and girlfriend. Two days later, I was seen in New York City, out on a date with a different girl,” he wrote. “Now I know, this was a major mistake on my end. Not because I shouldn’t have been dating, because I was very clear with Hannah all along that after the way the show ended, I needed some time and space to figure things out. … If I could go back and do it all again, I would handle it differently. My communication should have been better.”
https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1461788788443729927?s=20

blueblues wrote:Someone on Reddit is sharing info from an advanced copy of the book. Hannah is not holding back on Jed, Tyler and Peter. If this turns out to be true, my waning respect for Tyler will take another blow.

They had been talking on the phone before ATFR. The night they spent in her apartment right after ATFR, they made out, told each other they were not seeing other people, and made vacation plans. A couple of days later ha called “to make sure we're on the same page that we can see other people”. When Hannah said no, he said he’d have to call her back, but never did. The next morning, pictures of him and Gigi were all over Internet.

There is a lot more on Reddit, if anyone is interested.

I never cared for Tyler. He was just another contestant that to me knew there were opportunities out there and he was going to take what he could get. Nothing wrong with that at all. However it was obvious to me, during the ATFR he didn't convince me he wanted to meet Hannah to see where it goes, imo he knew that wasn't going to happen. They could have met for coffee, clear the air, settle things and move on, while Gigi was in the background ready to be seen together with Tyler.

I don't think he should have put himself in a position to spend the night at her place when he knew that relationship was going nowhere. If he was asked by Hannah he should have declined. I remember commenting on Hannah's facial expression when he left. Smiling knowing paps were snapping pics. There were so many thoughts going through my mind on the meaning of that smile. OTOH Tyler looked like he was coming out of a funeral home.

He does a lot of good things with charities and so forth, however his lifestyle is not one that I'm interested in following. jmo's on how I see him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:37 pm

Ever since Tyler went out with Gigi and Camila, I am not too sure about what he was truly looking for. II guess it's like when a buffet is served, you don't know exactly what to pick with all the choices you have :-) For now, he's enjoying his popularity by doing good and enjoying his position as a single very hot guy but his lifestyle is not one that makes me follow him regularly on IG!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:31 pm

I still like Tyler. He's not perfect and still has maturing to do, but when compared to many former contestants, I'll still give him a chance.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:22 am

I think when Tyler spent the night at Hannah's he thought they were going to pursue something and that's why he made vacation plans with her. In Hannah's book, she explains that Tyler knew she was going to ask him out on a date at the ATFR; they had made plans together on July 19th (the ATFR was about 10 days later) and agreed that's what they would do.

I don't think the date with Gigi was set in stone yet, because he apparently texted Hannah the entire next day. Then, the day after that I'm guessing Gigi made definite plans to meet and the rest is history.

IMO, he was just very young and immature and wanted to pursue every possibility. He probably thought he could date both Hannah and Gigi, which is nuts, considering all three were public figures.

I think he had no idea the Gigi date was going to be so public. He's said in interviews that he had no idea about paparazzi at that point. Once it became so public, everything changed and there was no way to go back.

Now, I have no idea what he's doing but I think he needs to work on his picker. Camila in my opinion was very shady with her behavior, and she now seems to be pursuing a British footballer after her previous post-Tyler connection with Lewis Hamilton. He seemed to treat the relationship with her much more seriously than she did.

I think he's a sweet guy, but still needs some maturing.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:07 pm

https://youtu.be/bkK2ZgKXcmw
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:22 pm

@Bleiby527 I agree that’s probably what happened, I just don’t think he should be so easily excused.
Was he so starstruck that he couldn’t say no, or did he think Gigi would give him more opportunities? He was 26, old enough to know the right thing to do.
I don’t think he is a bad guy, but I also don’t think he deserves the pedestal he has been put on.

I don’t blame either him or Hannah for what happened in Jupiter during quarantine. None of them was in the mental state to sort things out between them.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:50 pm

@blueblues Yes, I agree Tyler shouldn't be so easily excused. He had every right to date whomever he wanted, but then he shouldn't have spent the night at Hannah's and made promises to her of future trips and plans for her mom to come to Jupiter and hang out with his mom (that's in the book).

IMO, he was young and immature, but you're right that it isn't an excuse.

I do feel bad for Hannah as so many people were saying he didn't want to go out with her and didn't want to spend the night at her apartment. It turns out they planned together that she would ask him out. He knew it was coming!

I think he wanted Hannah but he wanted a famous supermodel also. Yes, I agree with you that neither should be blamed for quarantine.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:55 pm

I could see why people liked Tyler during Hannah's season but his personality didn't do much for me. I haven't been impressed by him post-season although did give him a break after the tragedy of his mom's death. I like that he works with charities but the women he's been dating don't impress me at all. I think Hanna's better off without him because he seems to want the model/actress type right now. I'm sure at some point he will mature but it doesn't appear he's in a hurry. I think his mom would have really helped him with that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:18 am

Just wondering if anyone heard anything about Tyler's date in Dallas ? supposedly with the Kansas City Chief's owner's daughter no idea A friend mentioned it to me and I told her i had no idea. anyone? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:03 pm

Kansas City Chiefs Heiress Gracie Hunt Spotted On Date With Bachelor’s Tyler Cameron

CBBUS3 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 38 Gracie-Bachelor-1
Gracie Hunt, the daughter of Chiefs chairman and CEO, Clark Hunt, was spotted on a date in Kansas City this past weekend. Gracie was seen with Bachelor Nation’s Tyler Cameron.

https://www.awesemo.com/sideaction/kansas-city-chiefs-heiress-gracie-hunt-spotted-on-date-with-bachelors-tyler-cameron/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing