SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 1 of 55 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  Empty The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1240431152592089088?s=20

atem wrote:He didn't say Bachelorette...so, it's not about Clare?

atem wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He always says Bachelor even when he means Bachelorette or BIP or whatever. I'm sure he's done that many times in the past.

Oh, ok.  Should have known he would be the type to do that.

I am guessing they are going to reopen casting.

notarose wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@bluwavz  You wanna bet they will show a ‘ back season ‘ full of love and drama.. probably one that the millennials  HAVEN’T SEEN yet... just to keep some ratings going without providing any new material. The safest bet!
JMO

It would be interesting to air Trista’s season. I only watched a few epis so wouldn’t mind seeing it plus get a sense of what’s changed.  It being the first Bette might draw the youngest demographic out of curiosity.

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1240996473040330752?s=20

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh goodie, can't wait! laugh out loud

He's annoying, but it's a good move for some new distraction so bring it on MF. partytime

Astrobach wrote:Yes, the big tease Rolling Eyes
In the meantime ANYONE can watch ANY and ALL Bachelor content by signing up to www.bachelorarchive.com. Simple, free and a Pandora’s box of watching pleasure and pain!
They need to keep people hooked and ratings in so of course they will not disappear any time soon, one way or another.
JMO

GuardianAngel wrote:@Astrobach thanks for the reminder on the link! yes

GuardianAngel wrote:

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

atem wrote:Crossing ts and dottiing Is?  With no update on the coronavirus recommendations I don't get it.  Are other shows indicating back to filming again or restarting in a time frame?

notarose wrote:Either Mills or CH has mentioned doing some type of greatest hits series where they follow the past trajectory of specific alumni through old footage.
Could see something like that filling the void.  

Astrobach wrote:@GuardianAngel Snipped: « Working to cross all the Ts and dot all the Is... »
Sound like legalities and contract stuff to me...

notarose wrote:
atem wrote:
notarose wrote:Either Mills or CH has mentioned doing some type of greatest hits series where they follow the past trajectory of specific alumni through old footage.
Could see something like that filling the void.  

I highly doubt they would need anyone's permission to show anything they wanted.  IDK, but I don't get what a past season would bring unless it was Juan Pablo's and that would really turn me off.
No mention of permission.
Not old seasons. Each epi would be about 1 or more past contestants. For example - a greatest hits of Clare would begin with footage of her journey on JPG’s season, then her clips from BIP and perhaps media or interview clips if they own rights. Repeat for 1-2 people per epi to make a series.
It’s just an idea that was floated by either Mills or CH.

atem wrote:My bet is that they signed up Barb to cohost the senior version.

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1241150505411162112?s=20

atem wrote:Who was asking for that?

veg_out wrote:I'm grateful that they're trying to do something that might bring some distraction. People will need it especially in the coming 6-8 weeks when the curve will peak in an uncomfortable way in North America.

Maybe people will vote for the most romantic episodes or the funniest ones (remember Daniel? Michelle Money? Corinne? Clare with her raccoons!) instead of the drama. I'm hoping for some of JP/Ash, Trista/Ryan, Des/Chris, Sean/Cat, Molly/Jason. There are some really wonderful stories that did emerge from the franchise. PINKHEART

Hopefully it's free on ABC.com.

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1241159386912849921?s=20

Astrobach wrote:@bluwavz And VOILÀ ! Pretty much what I predicted. Simple, cheap - they have all the episodes, no filming required- and will keep some people to tune in.
I bet CH will have his smug face introducing the series as well and talk about the good ol’time...
JMO

atem wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1241159386912849921?s=20

I will always think Bach Pad was better than BIP.  Both have ran out of anything new though and to me ran it's course.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

2 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:02 pm

https://twitter.com/Millsy11374/status/1241194203855482881

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

2 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
https://twitter.com/Millsy11374/status/1241194203855482881

So they could see how much better it was than BIP?  I doubt it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:31 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1241401823732228097?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:20 pm

Bachelor Pad was always better than BIP in my opinion.  A game show with the possibility of "love" coming out of it. Worked for me.  

And, if I remember right, Peyton "coupled up" with Jesse Beck but became friends instead. Through Jesse is how she met Chris and look where they are today! Then Holly and Blake.  'Nuff said.  Both from Season 1.

But the ending of Season 3 was the best.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:20 pm

I'm in for the voting! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:10 pm

I think Meredith and Ian's season is worth re-airing - been a long time!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:36 pm

I really think they should start with Trista. She was the first. Then Ashley and the rest that actually ended with a relationship.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:47 pm

But, it seems like they will only show 1 episode and not the whole season? I guess we have to wait to see how this 'voting' is done.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:59 pm

It will be interesting to see what ‘ greatest episodes’ they choose. It’s a little paradox, because if they let people vote and invite commentary, the ones that never saw the older seasons have no clue in what was good or not. And it seems like they are planning some kind of mish mash of all kinds of seasons and episodes, which would not really give the full appreciation for the storylines. Are they gonna focus on the drama and the ‘ characters ‘, or on the real love stories that ended in a successful relationship?
Knowing THEM, I’m cautiously curious about what format will be put forth. And the time they have to ‘ fill’ will be a determining factor in the selection they make. 2 months or the equivalent of one season or more?
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:30 pm

Astrobach wrote:It will be interesting to see what ‘ greatest episodes’ they choose. It’s a little paradox, because if they let people vote and invite commentary, the ones that never saw the older seasons have no clue in what was good or not. And it seems like they are planning some kind of mish mash of all kinds of seasons and episodes, which would not really give the full appreciation for the storylines. Are they gonna focus on the drama and the ‘ characters ‘, or on the real love stories that ended in a successful relationship?
Knowing THEM, I’m cautiously curious about what format will be put forth. And the time they have to ‘ fill’ will be a determining factor in the selection they make. 2 months or the equivalent of one season or more?  
JMO

That's my issue.  So many have no idea about the older seasons and how much better it was even when they didn't work out.  Now, it's edited to the point of having no reference or context.  People vote for what they remember.  Why vote for something you never watched or have no attachment to?

I just watched the intro part of Bach Pad 2 and the storylines were so set and made sense of why they were invited to the show and how many were there just for the money and didn't hide that fact.  It was awesome!

I liked how some met without the show and had storylines too (Michael/Holly). Now EVERYTHING is touched by this stupid show. People from this season can't even do anything without the ok of producers.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:01 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I think Meredith and Ian's season is worth re-airing - been a long time!

I came to Bach Nation somewhere around Travis the doc or the Prince (I forget his name), whoever was first.  Deanna was the first Bachelorette I saw.  It would be nice to catch up on the early shows.   God knows I now have the time!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 55 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers