SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 29 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:38 am

Brad is going to drop a bombshell! What’s it going to be?

With Brad’s seasons re-broadcast, I hope some of our old -timers will resurface too! Kasha, Blondie, just to make a couple.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:56 am

@sdmom I wonder if it has something to do with his season's that viewers were not aware of, or hopefully he has met someone special!

He has stayed off of SM and it's difficult to find out what he's been up to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:09 am

He probably has fathered a child.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:23 pm

For whatever reason and maybe the leads throughout the years have been lacking, Brad is a favorite and remains a favorite.

Brad 2.0 was epic. Especially for the Bach forum. Am I right @GuardianAngel ?
For me, it was clear he was smitten with Emily just by his actions. She however was very reserved (I wondered what she really thought about Brad and if her goal was to be Bachelorette)
Brad had fun with Chantel and perhaps she was better suited for him. Who knows! She was very invested and I’m not sure if she was rebounding from previous relationship

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:02 pm

I enjoyed both seasons. Choosing no one was unheard of at the time so sleuthing was in full force with a lot of speculation that he choose DeAnna or Jeni or no one. Lack of FRC s/caps, sleuthing sunsets etc made it impossible to come to any conclusion IMHO. IIRC I don't recall if we got spoilers that he chose no one, but I remember that FRC being shocked. He took a beating for choosing no one, which IMHO was the right thing to do. I think that's one of the reason's, he was never into SM JMO.

Season 2 started off awesome. There was speculation he would return as TB. Word leaked he was going to be on a taping with Ellen "before" he was announced. Ellen had a security camera on 24/7 (If I recall correct it was because a cat was roaming around and they would try to see what the cat was doing after everyone left?) Anyway a bunch of  us got that link to the cam and we continuously watched. We tried to figure out the timing that the show taking timezone's into consideration to figure out when it would be taped. We were able to actually see him come on stage, there was a full audience, he was introduced as TB before he was announced which confirmed he was TB. I don't think they ever did that again.

Sleuthing all season, Chantal was a fan favourite, and Emily had her fans as well. It was a back and forth season, could be Chantal, could be Emily, some knew for sure it was Emily just because of body language. The date with Emily was Brad meeting her daughter Ricki and they went kiting.

While the show was still airing, there were media pic's in tabloids of some interview that was done at Brad's home. One of the sleuther's, noticed a handdrawn picture on the fridge. It looked like it was drawn by a child. After blowing it up and examining it every which way but loose there was no doubt it was a kite! 3 People, probably Brad Emily and Ricki, confirming Emily was the F1. IMO he wouldn't have a picture of his f2's daughter on his fridge if Emily wasn't the f1.

Emily was very insecure. She went ballistic (we knew this from inside info, later confirmed by Emily and Brad) every Monday night watching the show. She was emotionally unstable and couldn't handle it.

Someone CMIIW or add any other details.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:17 pm

Sorry for the double post. He has a locked thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t454p12-brad-womack-bachelor-15-discussion

Brad 1 was sleuthed at FORT Brad 2 I think was as well since there aren't any archived threads for his season here other than one single thread. SCMIIW I can't recall. I wasn't Admin at the time, so I'm not sure. Our forum was created March 22 2011 His season ended March 14 2011. A lot of us left FORT because they wouldn't allow sleuthing anymore (too many fights) Love_Me and @sanlee088 then created this forum.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:37 pm

Wasn’t Chantal spoiled incorrectly to be the f1? I think she was supposed to have been at Thanksgiving dinner with Brad. I feel for the f2 who have to go through that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:40 pm

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:40 pm

@albean99 of course! How could I forget!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:14 am

Sweet! Haven't seen Brad's first season at all yet saw the last 2 episodes of his 2nd with Emily but don't really remember much except for the proposal. Also there is no episode on the 13th as there is a a country music special that night.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 29 8367-910 thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 29 I_got_13 thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 29 E5kqdm15 thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:24 am

What other seasons do you think they will show?
My guess: Jason. Oh the infamous Mesnick bawling!
Rachel. The first black lead and maybe they will interview Matt as well!

I hope they will show Ashley as well.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:33 pm

@GuardianAngel Think you covered it all very nicely! Chantal was the spoiled F1 by RS and it was damaging to her as she wasn't! Remember Chantal driving down from Chico, CA across the Bay Bridge to meet Ben Flanjik, when he was the Bachelor? Perhaps that was when she realized she'd had enough of tptb and gave them the middle finger regarding being the bachelorette. I always thought it was her tryout for the job.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers