SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 30 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:52 pm

@Norcalgal, wasn’t that Shawntal who was from Chico and went on Ben’s season? Chantal didn’t.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

2 - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post. He has a locked thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t454p12-brad-womack-bachelor-15-discussion

Brad 1 was sleuthed at FORT Brad 2 I think was as well since there aren't any archived threads for his season here other than one single thread. SCMIIW I can't recall. I wasn't Admin at the time, so I'm not sure. Our forum was created March 22 2011 His season ended March 14 2011. A lot of us left FORT because they wouldn't allow sleuthing anymore (too many fights) Love_Me and @sanlee088 then created this forum.

Some of the funnest sleuthing ever during Brad 2.0! As @albean said, Chantal was the spoiled F1 & supposedly spent Thanksgiving with Brad (with her family IIRC). I think it was poster @cantstopwatchin that discovered the kite drawing & thus the season was labeled “fridgegate”. It upended RS’ spoiler! I don’t recall if the main sleuthing was here or at FORT tho. Some of the great old timers may remember!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:45 pm

@albean99 Yes, you are correct! Sorry to mess up Chantel with Shawnel! Mea culpa.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1279459963740524545?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:25 pm

This would be funny if Demi wasn't in it jmo. dizzy

I am looking forward to see the fashion again in those days!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This would be funny if Demi wasn't in it jmo. dizzy

A fashion review of the oldest seasons is a fun idea!
It would have been IMO an opportunity had they brought on 2 people (male and female) from their respective seasons to review their own cast mates and give insight into the fashion era they were part of.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:29 pm

notarose wrote:

A fashion review of the oldest seasons is a fun idea!
It would have been IMO an opportunity had they brought on 2 people (male and female) from their respective seasons to review their own cast mates and give insight into the fashion era they were part of.

That would make more sense @notarose, but instead they have to try to make Demi happen by shoving her down our throats once again!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:32 pm

I honestly have more problems with Nicole.
Still funny.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:00 pm

@notarose that would be hillarious!

@blueblues I don't know much about Nicole. I liked her on Colton's season. I thought her and Clay made a nice looking couple on Paradise. But that's about it for my knowledge of Nicole.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose that would be hillarious!

@blueblues I don't know much about Nicole. I liked her on Colton's season. I thought her and Clay made a nice looking couple on Paradise. But that's about it for my knowledge of Nicole.
Well she styled herself as a strong feminist for dumping Clay just because he wanted to date instead of getting engaged. She still hasn’t stopped nagging about it on Twitter.
She fell for that sleaze that had the fight with Jordan and told Clay that he needed to be “more aggressive”.
When Angela showed up she turned into a major mean girl. I vaguely remember body shaming among other things.
She seemed sweet on Colton’s season, so it was a big disappointment.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:02 pm

Why so much Demi Demi Demi?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:59 pm

blueblues wrote:snipped..

Well she styled herself as a strong feminist for dumping Clay just because he wanted to date instead of getting engaged. She still hasn’t stopped nagging about it on Twitter.
She fell for that sleaze that had the fight with Jordan and told Clay that he needed to be “more aggressive”.
When Angela showed up she turned into a major mean girl. I vaguely remember body shaming among other things.
She seemed sweet on Colton’s season, so it was a big disappointment.
JMO

Get over it already! no no

I wonder why she is the chosen one with Demi.

@sdmom I don't know why so much Demi unless they are trying to prove a point, look how diverse we are. no no CH's laugh at her comments is quite embarrassing to me, as it looks as phony as all heck.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers