SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 46 of 55 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:45 pm

I have lost touch with her and have no idea what she's been up to other than reading about her children when she had them. Here's a nice family pic. In another post she mentions she's been married 10.5 years speechless and together for 14 years (minus a bit)

I cannot believe that season was 11 years ago! Holy moly!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDPzGxYJ7M9/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:04 am

I think she was doing news stuff in her hometown like for certain talk shows. Mostly she's just a stay-at-home mom. Her kids are super cute.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 46 1f49c

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 46 8367-910 The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 46 I_got_13 The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 46 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1292505925886984192?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:37 pm

Jilly is so full of the same energy then as she is now. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:50 pm

Remember that hot tub scene? It was definitely steamy for TB back then. I’m looking forward to seeing her. I like Jason's f3.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:16 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDtvUsGjomQ/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:10 pm

What a lovely touching post. I am sure they are both grateful how it all turned out. They each have beautiful families. yes

(Sleuthing - same limo - same rooms - laugh out loud )

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What a lovely touching post. I am sure they are both grateful how it all turned out. They each have beautiful families. yes

(Sleuthing - same limo - same rooms - laugh out loud )

Molly’s post defines mature woman.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:25 pm

@bluwavz This gives me the chills. So proud of Molly to call out Melissa in such a positive way. Great example for all with SM. (Every time I type those letters together, I remember what SM meant back in the day!) But truly gratitude is the best look for anyone.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:43 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDt6Lv_psbo/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:04 pm

I was young and foolish, belonged to a board that was full of Melissa stans. One of the crazy posters made lots of us think she’s Jason’s mom and made bunch of lies about Molly (she was pregnant!). Really crazy!

One of the sources was Jason’s (or his ex-wife’s) aunt who babysat Ty in NZ and insisted he picked Melissa. That was true but she didn’t know he changed mind later.

I am trying to tag @kashathediva so she can share the memories with us.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:51 pm

@bluwavz Thanks for posting BOTH their IG. As others have mentioned and I agree, they BOTH are showing maturity, class and graciousness in choosing to share the positive that came out of their experience. They suffered in different ways to get there but made the wise move early on to distance themselves from the BN world and it paid off. Their focus on a healthy family life is what they now can benefit from and be proud of. yes

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 55 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers