SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 53 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:54 am

thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 53 155773_002-900x0
thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 53 155773_004-900x0
thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 53 155773_005-900x0
thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 53 155773_007-900x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-the-greatest-seasons-ever/episodes/nick-viall/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:11 am

suzq wrote:  I hope that Nick finds love of his own.  They are definitely showing Clare's new promo quite a bit during this episode.  My Tivo just screwed up -- what is the secret of Nick's that Chris eluded to?  Thanks!
I don't think there was any secret of Nick's. Did they just want us to watch it all till the very end? no idea
And Chris sent a painting to Nick, that was the only secret at the end!
thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 53 155773_024-900x0
thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 53 155773_023-900x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-the-greatest-seasons-ever/episodes/nick-viall/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:13 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1302304316372312064
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:21 pm

Anyone watching? I didn't watch Juan Pablo's season, so I am watching this now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:31 pm

I'm going to watch a bit later so that I can FF through most of it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:43 pm

The TPTB really don't like JP. CH has said several times that Juan Pablo screwed up. He has definitely gotten that point across.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:59 pm

suzq wrote:The TPTB really don't like JP.  CH has said several times that Juan Pablo screwed up.  He has definitely gotten that point across.

They don't like him because they weren't able to manipulate him. He doesn't care. He took their money and left the franchise behind. I give him props for that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:32 pm

This show is a total dump on JP. Bottom line for me is TPTB is angry bc they didn’t get what they wanted from him and couldn’t manipulate him. I was beginning to wonder if they would include Nicky at all. Looks like they will and she’ll dump on him too.
I wasn’t crazy about JP but this is overkill IMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:20 am

Rolly wrote:This show is a total dump on JP. Bottom line for me is TPTB is angry bc they didn’t get what they wanted from him and couldn’t manipulate him. I was beginning to wonder if they would include Nicky at all. Looks like they will and she’ll dump on him too.
I wasn’t crazy about JP but this is overkill IMO.

Well, he dumped her too.

I didn't want JPab for the bachelor and it turned out I was right, but the more Andi, Clare, CH and the franchise in general dumped on him...this being the latest incarnation of that...the more I cheered for him for sticking it to them and not allowing them to manipulate him. That takes a lot of strength and I give him major props for enduring all of it and not giving in.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:58 pm

I didn't expect the show to be a total dump on JP, but it was for sure!
thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 53 155774_008-900x0
thebachelorette - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 53 155774_012-900x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-the-greatest-seasons-ever/episodes/juan-pablo-galavis/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:01 pm

I didn't watch but presume Nikki was interviewed? Any updates?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:12 pm

Sharleen Joynt @sharleenjoynt
Would do 99 (million) things differently but my Night One dress ain’t one. 💃🏻
Thank you @juanpagalavis for seeing me at a time when I felt my most invisible, for valuing honesty as much as I do, and for teaching me what mundo means. 😉 #TheBachelorGOAT #prayforme  instagram.com/p/CE2sX8gAkRY/…
https://mobile.twitter.com/sharleenjoynt?p=s
https://www.instagram.com/p/CE2sX8gAkRY/?igshid=1rvm5tzkv0k6g
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers