SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by veg_out Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:03 am

Whatever it is, it's just really nice to see both Hannah and Tyler genuinely happy. Hannah at moments is literally glowing. And Tyler's smile is huge. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

2 - Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by LaineyG Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:15 am

veg_out wrote:Whatever it is, it's just really nice to see both Hannah and Tyler genuinely happy. Hannah at moments is literally glowing. And Tyler's smile is huge. PINKHEART

Agree 100%. It is nice and seems to have come totally out of the blue. Very unexpected. Regardless, they seem to have fun together and make each other happy. Can’t help but think Mama C is smiling down. Still guarding my heart a little.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:41 am

Who knew there would be this much chemistry with an orange!
Was a comment on the TikTok!! cantstopl

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:47 pm

I don’t know how to save an IG story or else I would and bring it over but Matt James most recent one has the closest we have seen Tyler and Hannah it’s cute.  I don’t think Tyler knew the camera was on them

https://instagram.com/stories/mattjames919/2272002294810625468?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=aatgfm1ap7ed

Matt saved it to Tik Yok as well https://vm.tiktok.com/sq6gcK/

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:05 pm

2 - Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 2 Screen64

Just friends.... cantstopl

https://vm.tiktok.com/sq6gcK/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:10 pm

OMG, it's official. I just found my home spleen cure.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:52 pm

She was cooking eggs for the 2nd time in her life or cooking anything ever? 2 - Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698 Hannah, you have "food" guys with you and lots of time to spend inside ... learn finally how to make a meal yourself.

It appears to me they are in the phase of courtship again ... only that this time he knows it's only his to lose, because she's there for him, even though she is making him sweat a bit by giving attention to Matt and Ryan among others.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:12 pm

What's the difference between this Tannah thread and the other Tannah thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:17 pm

"Sometimes a mystery, sometimes I'm free Depending on my mood or my attitude Sometimes I wanna roll or stay at home Walking contradiction, guess I'm factual and fiction A little crazy, little sexy, little cool Little rough around the edges, but I keep it smooth I'm always left of center and that's right where I belong I'm the random minor note you hear in major song" love the song playing in Matt's tiktok video "I like that"

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:21 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:What's the difference between this Tannah thread and the other Tannah thread?
giggling the other one is FAN thread ... even though we are all fans of the pair I'm guessing. Or maybe some don't like one of the two that much and then they stay here. IDK, just thinking. I like them both and I don't prefer one over the other.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:22 pm

happygolucky wrote:"Sometimes a mystery, sometimes I'm free Depending on my mood or my attitude Sometimes I wanna roll or stay at home Walking contradiction, guess I'm factual and fiction A little crazy, little sexy, little cool Little rough around the edges, but I keep it smooth I'm always left of center and that's right where I belong I'm the random minor note you hear in major song" love the song playing in Matt's tiktok video "I like that"

That's nice. It's pretty much me except for the sexy part; I'm more awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:25 pm

alwayscooking wrote:2 - Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 2 Screen64

Just friends.... cantstopl

https://vm.tiktok.com/sq6gcK/
A couple! ...of besties!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587