SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:31 pm

ReneeM wrote:A couple! ...of besties!
They seem to be :yes: so here is "slow-mo" of their best behavior IG fanpage ... but the best part for me is "the cooking" IG fanpage and the initial song I like that by Janelle Monae:
I don't care what I look like but I feel good
Better than amazing, and better than I could
Told the whole world, I'm the venom and the antidote
Take a different type of girl to keep the whole world afloat

'Cause I'm crazy and I'm sexy then I'm cool
Little rough around the edges, but I keep it smooth
I'm always left of center and that's right where I belong
I'm the random minor note you hear in major songs

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

2 - Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:17 pm

Hannah is over the constant frat party and ready to use her platform to do good. Looks like she has a plan, and she is passionate about it. yes
JMO
https://www.tiktok.com/@mattjames9191/video/6807830005251460357
https://www.instagram.com/stories/mattjames919/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:40 pm

blueblues wrote:Hannah is over the constant frat party and ready to use her platform to do good. Looks like she has a plan, and she is passionate about it. yes
JMO
https://www.tiktok.com/@mattjames9191/video/6807830005251460357
https://www.instagram.com/stories/mattjames919/

I like Matt in this video. Under all the "frat" boys partying there may be depth to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:57 pm

Matt has the ABC Food Tours which Tyler helps him a lot with. So, those guys are already into doing service -- glad that Hannah wants to as well. My feeling -- sometimes, I think people forget that Ryan is only 19 and expect him to be at the same maturity level as everyone else there. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:26 pm

This is a general discussion thread. Anything Fan related should be posted in the Fan thread and doesn't necessarily need to be duplicated here.

I personally don't care for her. I don't enjoy watching her in the tic toks and since most of the SM is posted by very happy fans with favorable posts, those should be in the fan thread.

I find her so immature. I'm very happy she seems happy, and I hope this experience is helping her find a path of happiness.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:35 pm

@suzq I think it is really, really good for Ryan to be with this group right now. He feels included and accepted and it can help him heal. I hope Austin is in a good place, too. Not that there is going to be linear progression of their emotions and healing but knowing there is someone to still love you has to be huge.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:17 am

Norcalgal wrote:@suzq I think it is really, really good for Ryan to be with this group right now. He feels included and accepted and it can help him heal. I hope Austin is in a good place, too. Not that there is going to be linear progression of their emotions and healing but knowing there is someone to still love you has to be huge.

Austin has been in and out as he has been in some of the videos/ background but I don’t think he us staying at the house. Or not full time. I too hope they are all doing okay.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:21 am

Norcalgal wrote:@suzq I think it is really, really good for Ryan to be with this group right now. He feels included and accepted and it can help him heal. I hope Austin is in a good place, too. Not that there is going to be linear progression of their emotions and healing but knowing there is someone to still love you has to be huge.

I didn't know Ryan is only 19. I can't imagine losing a mother at such an early age. My heart breaks for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:40 pm

Moved from the fan thread.

happygolucky wrote:Please forgive me to write this here ... but BN fans are obsessed with this pair of "friends" and not in a good way.
They don't care about Tyler or Hannah, they just want the couple to fill their empty "days" (hearts). There I said it.
They are behaving out of control and being extremely negative and invasive, not to mention annoying in live streams.

So for that matter alone ... I'm glad Hannah and Tyler are giving them nothing and don't give details. I hope these people get bored sooner and just leave them alone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:43 pm

Sadly I don't think that behaviour will change anytime soon. I'd rather IMHO see people continue to do what they darn well please to do on SM, morally accepted of course, and totally ignore the negative people. If people are spreading fun love and happiness, why stop it to shut the negative people out. It's easy for me to say but I respect those that don't care about SM responses. If it bother's them and they stop, the negative wins.

Silence is golden.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:51 pm

Thanks @GuardianAngel (and I'm sorry I got carried away in fan thread)
I've just watched live IG workout with QC and every other comment was a question "where is Hannah?" ... then there were others who went further writing their tale how Hannah left the guys because of mistreatment, how she needed a break from them, how Ty made her cry ... I mean the imagination of some was running ... and if these people had been her fans I might have understood, but they are not, because they didn't bother to check on her profile and see what she's been up to.
It shows how many get the kick out of demanding from Tyler and Hannah to perform for their entertainment.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:58 pm

@happygolucky no worries.

IA I do not read comments unless I'm looking for something to bring to our forum. People are nuts to a point where I don't understand that level of questioning or intrusive behaviour where they think they are entitled. JMO's

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587