SELECT CONTENT

Lily McManus - Richie Boyens - Bachelorette New Zealand - Discussion

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lily McManus - Richie Boyens - Bachelorette New Zealand - Discussion  Empty Lily McManus - Richie Boyens - Bachelorette New Zealand - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:50 pm

Discussion thread for Lily and Richie. Thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the banner!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Lily McManus - Richie Boyens - Bachelorette New Zealand - Discussion  Empty Re: Lily McManus - Richie Boyens - Bachelorette New Zealand - Discussion

Post by blueblues Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For a nice banner!

I’ll contribute with a couple of links to news articles about the happy couple:

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Lily McManus - Richie Boyens - Bachelorette New Zealand - Discussion  Empty Re: Lily McManus - Richie Boyens - Bachelorette New Zealand - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for posting!

They went to Art and Matilda's for dinner one night. laugh out loud

They did a lot together while the show was still airing.

I was not really a fan of her's but boy do I enjoy reading how these two fell for each other and are now living in a "shed" together on lockdown!

OT A shed in my part of the world is a small structure used for gardening tools lawnmowers storage for the winter etc. Are those types of shed's with a bed in it normal for the area? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:OT  A shed in my part of the world is a small structure used for gardening tools lawnmowers storage for the winter etc. Are those types of shed's with a bed in it normal for the area? TYIA
I was surprised too. It looks like an old two car garage turned into a small beach house.
Apparently it belongs to Lily’s parents.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:41 am

I missed this one!

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:48 am

Yeah that is a pretty stupid thing to do, disgusting, joke or no joke.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yeah that is a pretty stupid thing to do, disgusting, joke or no joke.

Seems like they’ve morphed into each other with the silly and juvenile antics. After looking at his IG and hers, trying hard at gross humor. Not cute after a while, but how old is Lily? (not to excuse this behavior) she’s pretty smart and aware yet... silly and gross seems to generate a lot of teen fans

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:05 pm

Yeah real stupid.
Well it must be pretty hard to stay relevant and keep up the whole SM things whilst on lockdown. She doesn't have a real job, so getting insta likes and making sure she is still in the media is what she has to do to generate an income.

By the way in NZ we call it a Bach, not a shed, very common, so it's an actual Bach(lorette) pad, goodness I'm funny.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:35 am

I have followed Lily since she appeared on The Bachelor NZ and she has always been the same! IMO It has nothing to do with keeping relevant and generate an income.

She is officially a snowboard instructor, so she does have a job.
She is 23 and likes adventure and traveling. Nothing wrong with that.
After The Bachelor she was on Winter Games and Treasure Island. Lived in LA for a while.

I do like her a lot, because she is different and honest. I never thought she would find someone who was a match after Courtney, but she did. I think Richie and her have a lot in common.

People don't get their sense of humor I guess.

Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:06 pm

Seriously, that’s a pretty innocent joke IMO. This looks like a case where a tabloid finds three negative comments among 50 positive, and makes an article about the “backlash”, since there isn’t much else for the entertainment section to write about right now.

Like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I have always liked Lily, and her lead role has made her my worldwide favourite contestant ever.
All JMO

They are certainly looking good together. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:19 am

Saw the banner and recognized her from Winter Games! How cool she got to be Bachelorette and wishing her and Richie all the best! Will have to go online and watch this season now.

Was this like Kaitlyn's(Britt) season where the guys got to pick between the 2 girls or did both Lily and the other gal both get to be the lead?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] both Lily and Dr Lesina were the bachelorettes.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lily McManus - Richie Boyens - Bachelorette New Zealand - Discussion

+5
Dutchy23
Idlemess
Jordan44
blueblues
GuardianAngel