SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:39 am

suzq wrote:Did you all see that they are going to have a Quarantine Cam show with MAFS Alumni Couples starting May 20?

These spin offs literally make my head spin!!  dizzy

Following the example set by fellow romantic reality series 90 Day Fiancé, Lifetime has now ordered a new spin-off of Married at First Sight designed specifically for the coronavirus era.

According to Deadline, Married at First Sight: Couples Cam will premiere on Saturday, May 20 at 8 p.m. ET/PT and will be completely shot by the couples themselves using mounted cameras, diary cams, and virtual group chats. As for the couples themselves? Well, loyal viewers will see quite a few familiar faces as eight fan-favorite couples from previous seasons are returning to the show. These couples will give audiences an exclusive peek at their lives after their original appearances on show — everything from the birth of their children to them successfully building businesses and homes will be covered in never-before-seen footage. The series will also virtually unite the couples to talk about their plans for the future.
https://www.tvguide.com/news/married-at-first-sight-spin-off-couples-cam/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pikake Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:54 am

This Alumni Couples Quarantine spin-off show sounds interesting. :yes:

It will definitely be a refreshing change after this season’s MAFS horror show! Rolling Eyes

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:38 pm

Brought over from a duplicate thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:Lifetime Orders Remotely Shot ‘Married at First Sight’ Spinoff ‘Couples Cam’
Follow-up series will consist of home video footage from eight couples from the show

Lifetime has picked up a new remotely shot spinoff of “Married at First Sight,” the network announced on Wednesday.

Titled “Couples Cam,” the six-episode series will feature self-recorded footage from eight fan-favorite couples from across the show’s 10 seasons. The series will premiere May 20.

https://www.thewrap.com/lifetime-orders-remotely-shot-married-at-first-sight-spinoff-couples-cam/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:51 pm

Love Jephte's hair.

Credit: @Shawniece L. Jackson-Pierre

yessstyles_
Verified
We’re Back!!!! Catch us on MAFS: Couples Cam. We will be catching up after MAFS: Happily Ever After. (Can’t believe that was over a year) Anywho this will be fun filming each other while staying safe, staying home and staying away. Social distancing really shifted the world, check out how it changes ours May 20th only on @lifetimetv

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-0g7cSHd0e/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:17 am

Yay another show for my DVR! laugh out loud Now this one seems way more fun to watch then the one 90 Day Fiance has.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:42 pm

I just noticed in the first post article it says Saturday May 20th.

May 20th isn't on a Saturday, it's a Wednesday.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 26, 2020 7:34 pm

I watched the first episode and it was super adorable watching all the kids. Mila hiding the puzzle pieces and remote control from Ashley and Anthony laugh out loud Now they do more exciting stuff then the 90 Day Fiance group.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2020 10:01 pm

Oh no I missed it! I can't keep up! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:16 pm

Anyone watching Couples Cam? They are showing Jamie's home birth.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:26 pm

@suzq I didn't know it was on! Thanks for the reminder. It's on showing 9-10pm Eastern New Life

Is that the one you are watching?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:50 pm

Ok, same epi. Just watched Jamie's home birth.

She shares way TMI for me, but that birth was beautiful.

Here's the little guy today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBjj3H9Bwku/

Anthony running away from Ashley avoiding a haircut. laugh out loud spoof on The Shinning.

Nice to see Austin and Jessica.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:45 pm

Well it wouldn’t be Jamie if she wasn’t over sharing and pushing a product or 5,000! However, I am not interested in seeing her live birth. Happy, no make it thrilled for her and Doug that the little one arrived safely. That said, I did not see, but heard that she posted a snap of her squatting with the baby’s head between her legs. I am an old fogie and believe that some things should be shared and treasured by those immediately involved. Every birth is a miracle but I fail to see the need for sharing such an intimate moment on tv.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Linds911
pikake
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: