SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:56 pm

They are my favorite couple.That was the sweetest. Hannah is blessed with 2 dads to love and support her.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] me too. I'm glad Armando's father arrived and hugged him and shook Kenny's hand.

Like they mentioned, he raised beautiful daughters so that makes them feel better that he can raise Hannah together with Armando.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:39 pm

I'm so tired of Brittney. I feel so sorry for Yazan, he's a mess. Lost his family over her and now she's going to Jordan but decided not to see him after she got him to pay for the plane ticket.

I can't see Jenny and Sumit lasting.

They better show Armando and Kenny this epi.

Lockdown has now started.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:31 pm

Is anyone still watching?

I can't believe Samit's parents. He has a heart of gold sticking with Jenny.

I feel so bad for Yazan. Brittany is ruining his life and she continues to play dumb about everything.

Here's his IG. He's so handsome. He looks like he lost weight on the show, looks very stressed.

I'm so happy for Armando and Kenny and the little girl. What a struggle they've been through just to get approval to get married.

Devan is leaving back for the US with two kids, during a pandemic to figure out what to do about her marriage. These two need to go their separate ways.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Is anyone still watching?

I can't believe Samit's parents. He has a heart of gold sticking with Jenny.

I feel so bad for Yazan. Brittany is ruining his life and she continues to play dumb about everything.

Here's his IG. He's so handsome. He looks like he lost weight on the show, looks very stressed.

I'm so happy for Armando and Kenny and the little girl. What a struggle they've been through just to get approval to get married.

Devan is leaving back for the US with two kids, during a pandemic to figure out what to do about her marriage. These two need to go their separate ways.

I am still watching - I THINK!!!!! I am so confused by the "other way, my way, your way, happily ever after" etc. that i never know what I am watching . The only one I can keep straight is Pilow Talk.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You are not alone. I have a hard time keeping track.

I try to post the epi guide which helps me keep it all straight too, but sometimes I can't find it. Right now the last one they have posted is yesterday's epi.

I am not watching Happily Ever After, I'm done with those people.

I was never interested in Pillow Talk until I realized it was helpful when I was watching two or three spin off's.

Posting the epi guide for reference. Once it's updated I'll re post.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:14 pm

Ok wait, was that the last epi???? This franchise has a horrible marketing department. I think that was the last epi, because 90 Day Fiancé starts a new season in the same time slot.

I bet there will be a new Happily Ever After with this cast?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:52 pm

Yes it just ended on Sunday, doesn't look like there will be a Tell All episode so wish they did an update at the very end about the couples whereabouts now have to search social media. I believe Deavan and Jihoon are done because I saw a photo on IG of her with a new guy.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:58 pm

Exactly how I felt after watching the last epi.

The popular reality show’s season two just saw its end while leaving fans with tons of questions.

The 90 Day Fiancé Instagram account posted a cryptic update hinting at what could possibly be the much-awaited Tell-All.

Then I found this.

90 Day Bares all features behind the scenes drama fans don’t get to catch on the show. Shaun Robinson is the host of the show that will start streaming on 4th January on discovery+. The show comprises juicy titbits way too bold for reality television. Robinson told Melicia Johnson from ET that there are so many details viewers didn’t get to see on regular reality television.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:00 pm

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:13 pm

omg my head is dizzy

Discovery+ Streaming Service Releasing 4 New 90 Day Fiance Shows By 2021!
90 Day Fiance franchise is one of the most popular on the TLC. The fans can literally never get enough of the dramatic shows and the casts. To entertain them further, Discovery+ is coming with four new, exclusive shows with the popular franchise. This comes in as it launches its all-new streaming service. Let’s have a look at it.

Discovery channel announced its latest streaming service Discovery+, as reported by Deadline. It further rolled out four interesting shows for the same, in association with 90 Day Fiance. This would include 90 Day Journey, 90 Day Bares All, 90 Day Diaries, and The Other Way Strikes Back! All these names promise to deliver exciting content, and we’re certain that the fans would be oh-so-thrilled! Moreover, this tentpole series would add on to the drama and definitely, the popularity of its stars.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:23 am

The new season starts on the 29th. Geeze one ends another begins!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum