SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:01 pm

During Ali's season, we had an apparent resort worker post info on our forum which turned out to be true.

I don't think it would be difficult for an employee to see what's going on, or another employee see's it and tells other employee's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:11 pm

If they did add 5 new women- they would be a part of the 43 that they released before filming started?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:11 am

sun20j2001 wrote:
mbl wrote:Why/How would a resort employee know that a contestant left on her own because she couldn’t handle the environment?

Maybe its the cleaning lady for sarah's room and they spoke...............nothing makes sense so thats the story im going with laugh out loud

Update: so apparently the resort does have houses that can sleep 22 persons.....so maybe the source really is someone from the cleaning department or food staff that comes into contact with the girls.

My guess is that the employee overheard something. IMO the people most likely to spill gossip are the low-level employees (maids, food/craft services, assistants, gym attendants, etc.) whom people tend to not notice.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:29 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGxfz-OjXHb/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:12 pm

Like we didn't know that was going to happen. I wonder if Hannah will show up too?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:37 pm

@Sprite probably.

I'm so tired of seeing the same people over and over, and those two are on the top of the list.

What advice can they possibly give Matt other than be your self, blah blah. As if either one of them are in a loving long lasting mature relationship where they can share what works for them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite probably.

I'm so tired of seeing the same people over and over, and those two are on the top of the list.

What advice can they possibly give Matt other than be your self, blah blah. As if either one of them are in a loving long lasting mature relationship where they can share what works for them.

I'm hoping it's more along the lines of they interview the ladies to see who they think is the most compatible with Matt and that person gets a date.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:28 pm

Sprite wrote:Like we didn't know that was going to happen. I wonder if Hannah will show up too?

I was wondering the same thing, however I doubt it , it looks to me that Hannah has been cancelled from everything (even shilling) since that incident over the summer. (If anyone has any info on her being cancelled maybe they will share it here idk ) Hannah was in Mexico over the weekend (I think going back home today) So if she is going to PA to meet up with Tyler & Matt I would think it would be sometime this week. But ABC hasen't used her for anything not even an appearance on clair's season so I doubt it. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:39 am

@Jolena  I feel like Hannah B has been replaced with Hannah Ann.  laugh out loud

I‘ve wondered if Hannah B was freed from her Bachelorette contract and doesn’t want to re-sign anything to make appearances. If not that then maybe she has been cancelled by BN.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite probably.

I don't agree! Tyler is Matt's best friend. Lives with him and knows him maybe even better than his family. His advise would really make sense. This is different than former bachelors or bachelorettes showing up to give advise. IMO

Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:14 pm

I didn't know if this was where something like this might be posted -- did anyone see the SNL (Saturday Night Live) spoof on the Bachelor this week? I don't know if that can be posted. Adele did a good job with it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:17 pm

@suzq

https://youtu.be/U_mj1CuXrPE
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica