SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:15 am

Rachel Lindsay Won't Go "Soft" On Bachelor Star Rachael Kirkconnell About Those Rumors

https://www.bustle.com/entertainment/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-matt-james-rachael-kirkconnell-rumors-interview

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:31 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1359129709473325061?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:22 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1359160004973109253?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:02 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1359170313431511041?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:01 pm

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/1359290986346778631?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:40 pm

gabriele wrote:On the F1-4 thread someone that knows Rachael said she was nominated to be on the show rather than applying herself. I’m sure all her social media accounts were wide open at that time and TPTB knew exactly what she was like when they approached her to be a contestant.

While I only started watching the show again in the last few seasons I am completely done with this franchise. I’ll follow online to find out how this season turns out, but I cannot watch this franchise anymore. If they want to get their ratings from casting a woman with racist views and then encouraging that relationship—in 2020 no less—that is on them. It’s not entertainment but is causing harm to those in the black community. Having said that, I don’t wish any ill will to Rachael. I do hope she legitimately comes around and leaves behind her racist views and behaviors. jmo

ITA I'd like to know how they approached her, without her applying. On Oct 6th when RS spoiled her, her IG was deactivated. Her IG cache was captured. Her IG Cache still appear on google searches. She had 186 posts and was following 965. Once she reactivated her account, she had 149 posts and was following 304. She got rid of over 600 IG's that she was following.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5819-rachael-kirkconnell-bachelor-25-matt-james-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:16 am

So what is/was Rachael motivation? Does she think the same as her history indicates? What made her stayed on the show if she really wasn’t into possibly dating a Black man? Is/was it to prove a point? Was she encouraged by the producers to “hang in there” or promised “something “

Or she was like Alice in Wonderland waking up in a fantasy dream of some kind OR in the garden of Weirdom taking a bite of the forbidden blachelor...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:27 am

Here’s the full 14 minute discussion between CH and Rachel Lindsay about Rachael.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:02 am

One point where I agree with Chris H. is that Rachael should be the first to address this, not the show. But he's promised not to shy away from it when the time comes for him to interview Rachael (i.e. at ATFR.) Apart from that, he's doing a whole lot of bobbing and weaving.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
gabriele wrote:On the F1-4 thread someone that knows Rachael said she was nominated to be on the show rather than applying herself. I’m sure all her social media accounts were wide open at that time and TPTB knew exactly what she was like when they approached her to be a contestant.

While I only started watching the show again in the last few seasons I am completely done with this franchise. I’ll follow online to find out how this season turns out, but I cannot watch this franchise anymore. If they want to get their ratings from casting a woman with racist views and then encouraging that relationship—in 2020 no less—that is on them. It’s not entertainment but is causing harm to those in the black community. Having said that, I don’t wish any ill will to Rachael. I do hope she legitimately comes around and leaves behind her racist views and behaviors. jmo

ITA I'd like to know how they approached her, without her applying. On Oct 6th when RS spoiled her, her IG was deactivated. Her IG cache was captured. Her IG Cache still appear on google searches. She had 186 posts and was following 965. Once she reactivated her account, she had 149 posts and was following 304. She got rid of over 600 IG's that she was following.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5819-rachael-kirkconnell-bachelor-25-matt-james-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

GA, the person that knows her that posted here said someone sent in an application for her. Let me find their post:

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Rachael was not recruited. She was unknowingly nominated. The comment she made about “when they reached out to me” was referring to not knowing she was nominated and being surprised when TPTB called her about the show. [snipped comments about the ball]

Eta: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5856p480-bachelor-25-matt-james-f1-f4-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by gabriele on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:25 am

mbl wrote:Here’s the full 14 minute discussion between CH and Rachel Lindsay about Rachael.

Racism has always been wrong as Rachel L. says. It’s not that going to Old South balls was right in 2018 and is now wrong in 2021, but rather that some people have now realized they are wrong. Going to the Old South Balls has always been wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:41 am

Lauren Zima (Chris Harrison's girlfriend) seems to be the first person to ask Matt about the accusations towards Rachael. As the show seems to have wanted to cover up or make light of this -- there must have also been wanting to create some story out of it at the same time, too. That is so weird to me. It's like they wanted to generate a little attention, but not too much that they would actually have to address it. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica