SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:33 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1331410119113011202?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diamond Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:23 am

ABC are really delivering with all of these promos
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:55 am

Matt's home now at Cleveland, Ohio at IG's stories

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:28 pm

@frajosfanofchris Thanks. Do you know who that is?

It's a short story of someone taking golf chips into a laundry basket.

I'm a little disappointed this is the first resurface on SM he posted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:38 pm

Becca said on Bachelor Happy Hour that a producer told her that they thought this season was the most tears they seen in a while.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:54 pm

Wait, Cleveland? That's my neck of the woods.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:05 pm

@GuardianAngel Matt is with a close friend who plays for the Cleveland Browns. It’s likely that Matt went there because Cleveland is 3.5 hour car ride from Nemacolin so quite close. Also a friend pointed out to me that the NFL Covid protocols are very strong, so it was a safe place for Matt to be. In terms of his IG story, I have two thoughts: Matt is not a typical lead who comes from a previous season, so many viewers don’t even know him/follow him and aren’t looking for him to resurface. I also think it was very cheeky in a way to post a very ordinary story as if he wasn’t coming back from this big thing he was doing filming a tv show/finding his wife. I loved it because it was different than what you’d expect.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:01 pm

@mbl thanks for that.

I have to disagree about the NLF Covid protocols, they are having major issue's right now.

I would have liked to have seen a very different 1st SM post. One that's grateful for his experience. To me, it's like, no big deal. I'm back. Hopefully in the next few days he'll have had a chance to regroup.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:24 pm

Matt is back in Raleigh per one of his best friend’s IG story.

https://instagram.com/stories/jp_raff23/2450474417387234553?igshid=1w6t3hk1pgrtp

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:42 am

Any spoilers out there yet whether Matt ended up in love and or engaged? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by jack0104 Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:40 am

This is the girls that i have not see in the promo yet

Alicia, Amber, Carolyn, Catalina, Emani, Kennedy, Kim Li, Madison, Marie, Marylnn, Nicole Remy, Nicole Rovner, Talie

Any correction can reply at below, thank you

jack0104

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:18 pm

jack0104 wrote:This is the girls that i have not see in the promo yet

Alicia, Amber, Carolyn, Catalina, Emani, Kennedy, Kim Li, Madison, Marie, Marylnn, Nicole Remy, Nicole Rovner, Talie

Any correction can reply at below, thank you

Amber is on the first night scenes with all the girls, and I think Alicia and Emani too but I'm still unsure if it's actually them

Edit. Marylynn also seems to be on the group videos
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica