SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:40 pm

@jack0104 thanks for the breakdown! To me Catalina is the only one that I can't say one way or another what happened with her. The other's are either strong proof or ? due to the change of one or two numbers in followers.

I went back to look at each one and this is what we have. Thanks to all sleuthers on our forum yes RS bachdetective and mannahfan accounts.

Alicia - we had a ? as being out mid October

Amber - ? she might have been out mid October

Carolyn - bachdetective had her out Oct 12th

Catalina - She didn't surface until filming was over - so not sure when she was eliminated

Emani - bachdetective had her out Oct 12th

Kennedy - her IG was back up shortly after filming started

Kim Li - Her IG went from private to public Oct 24th and she followed Kit

Madison - According to RS she was cut before filming

Marie - Oct 12th she went from private to public to private with changes in numbers

Marylynn - mannahfan Oct 21st she removed and added posts

Nicole Remy - IG private to public today. Following went down by 5 Oct 18th On Nov 11 LinkedIn followers increased

Nicole Rovner - she was cut

Talie - Oct 16th change in her IG bio

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diamond Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:50 pm

Matt's mom instagram story, it seems he's talking with F1

https://instagram.com/stories/pjames61/2451053308339544987?igshid=wdzc9si6wqby
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:34 pm

Diamond wrote:Matt's mom instagram story, it seems he's talking with F1

https://instagram.com/stories/pjames61/2451053308339544987?igshid=wdzc9si6wqby

She deleted the story. I think it’s cause people were trying to zoom in to see Matt’s phone. I didn’t get a cap but on Reddit the thought he was talk to someone with dark hair. His mom deleting that definitely makes me think he was talking to his f1.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:54 pm

I have one, but don't know if it's clear enough

https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/20/28/46/45/matt_j10.jpg
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:38 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1332021323414065155?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:30 pm

Ok a Tyler fan page posted the clip from matt's mother ig in their stories. Can anyone tell who that is on his phone https://www.instagram.com/stories/everythingtylercameron/2451062692456966497/

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:52 pm

RS better hurry because Matt's mom is going to beat him at spoiling the F1 at this rate laugh out loud 

I think it's too far away to be able to tell who he's talking to but that's JMO. From her caption (and the fact that she deleted it) it definitely seems like his F1 though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:31 pm

This was the best I could do.  Does it look like a face within the circle?BachelorNation - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Ec929c10

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:33 pm

Looks like the person is sitting at a table. Whoever has time might want to look at the girls IG to look for anything significant posted today

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:37 pm

What was the name of the Cleveland Brown player Matt was hanging out with? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:59 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:This was the best I could do.  Does it look like a face within the circle?BachelorNation - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Ec929c10

@GuardianAngel, here is the picture!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:17 pm

@sportsgirl94 duh Sorry, I thought the conversation in Jessenia's thread was she posted a pic. TY

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica