SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:22 pm

He and Tyler were at the Miami Dolphins game yesterday.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 1f49c

Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 8367-910 Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 I_got_13 Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:23 am

butterflylove wrote:The mannah fanpage and reddit all seem to think it's Heather, and she apparently had a social media break the first few weeks of October. I would thought they'd have been hinting and using it as fodder in the promo for sure.
IMO they shouldn’t bother with returnees unless it’s a big name, like when Nick came back for Kaitlyn and Becca came back for Ben. But if they went there this season, I’d rather Heather than some random night 1 elimination. At least she went far on Colton’s season and had a storyline so the women will recognize her. Like no offence to Maurissa (the other guess I’ve seen), but if she walked in the other women would probably just think she’s one of them laugh out loud

I bet whoever it is, she was one of the 5 girls who was brought in at the third rose ceremony. If she showed up on the first night, we probably would’ve known about it before now.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:44 pm

Ok, lets get to it. I know a lot of you were interested in my tweet from yesterday:

A lot of guesses yesterday after that. Most were wrong. Some were right because, well, that’s another story for another day. But anyway, it’s Heather Martin. You know, Hannah Brown’s best friend. Here’s what I know: she doesn’t show up the first night, it’s somewhere after filming is already started, and she’s literally there only a few hours as Matt sends her home the same day she arrives.

So in looking at this from the outside, it’s clear this was put together by Hannah Brown. I don’t know any other details of what I just shared, but Heather is Hannah’s BFF. They post all the time together on each other’s IG stories. Clearly Hannah told her this would be a good idea since she’s friends with Matt (you know, Quarantine Crew and all), and I guess convinced Heather she thought the two of them would get along. Or hell, maybe at some point Heather has met or at least spoken to Matt in the past. I’m not sure. But Heather showing up on Matt’s season and getting eliminated the same day, well, kinda embarrassing. Especially when Hannah was probably pushing her to do it. Why wouldn’t she? She’s friends with both. Knowing what the end result is now, clearly it was done for dramatic purposes and Heather never stood a chance of lasting.

I don’t know Matt’s reasoning for sending Heather home so quick, but knowing that Heather didn’t show up on the first night, I’m sure it was similar to when Shawntel showed up on Ben Flajnik’s season in episode 3 in San Francisco, and he basically gave her the ol’ “it wouldn’t be fair to the others” line. I gotta believe that’s at least part of Matt’s reasoning, because it’s pretty cold to send someone home right away who is a friend of your friend and who flew across the country and quarantined for a week before meeting you. I highly doubt it was because Heather got there and caused drama. So that was probably his out. Which makes sense. I don’t blame him. So while Matt met 32 women on night one, when the cast is released, Heather won’t be on it since she didn’t arrive til later, so technically he met 33. And possibly more? Dun, dun, dun…
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:31 pm

Cringe. So much second hand embarrassment Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 1f648

Maybe I'm a jerk, but I don't feel bad laugh out loud I just don't understand how she would think she would be compatible with the men in BN when Colton didn't even work for her. I think her fundamental values and the way she chooses to live her life just doesn't align with the people that they would cast on this show. I hope she only went on Matt's season for exposure.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:00 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:I bet whoever it is, she was one of the 5 girls who was brought in at the third rose ceremony. If she showed up on the first night, we probably would’ve known about it before now.
I guess this is in reference to a spoiler on Reddit from October.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5645p156-bachelor-25-matt-james-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1475571

Funny how RS doesn’t seem to know about the other four intruders. Maybe he just ignores any info that comes from the competition. laugh out loud
It’s quite a difference for Heather to be part of a larger twist obviously planned by production, rather than just inappropriately “showing up” or brought in by Hannah. Still a bit embarrassing to be the first to go though.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:23 pm

I've never thought much of HannahB but if she enabled Heather to decide to go, she is worse than I thought. no no no no no no Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:40 pm

A very unofficial poster...
Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 130480453_175168750973564_98443334996535843_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-arn2-2.cdninstagram
source

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:27 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1336367437365850116?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:38 pm

Same old, same old.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:33 pm

@Sprite I've so enjoyed the mix-up of Clare/Tayshia's season that my expectations going forward are sky high. If it's truly the same-old, same-old with Matt, I'm going to be disappointed.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:46 pm

Ditto. I hope they are mixing things up, a bit.
Unfortunately, it still seems like a stepping stone for "Influencers". Oh well, I guess that's the trend

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:03 pm

That "love is about the heart" soundbite makes me laugh every time. What else is it supposed to be about? The elbow? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica