SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:28 pm

That vid at the Dolphin's game for me is a total turn off. What are they 16 year old's?

I'll take the one that falls in love at first sight and it enjoying their relationship over some guy who IMO was never ready for a serious relationship to begin with. JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That vid at the Dolphin's game for me is a total turn off. What are they 16 year old's?

I'll take the one that falls in love at first sight and it enjoying their relationship over some guy who IMO was never ready for a serious relationship to begin with. JMO's.

I completely agree with you. I much rather a Clare and Dale ending than an ending where it is just a mess. I think of Juan Pablo and Peter. Peter felt like a waste of a season to me when he ended up with the girl he met prior to the show. JMO. I’m cautiously optimistic about Matt but the video you mentioned and his mom have made me pause a bit. I still think she could have spoiled the ending by following Rachael first. And, then following all the girls and unfollowing them. Just not a good start in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:02 pm

Instagram:bachelorabc

So im guessing we are also getting their bios tomorrow.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:14 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:
So im guessing we are also getting their bios tomorrow.

It usually happens like that, I'm hoping that with that we can know who were part of the late entrances
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:12 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:12 am

Oooh, meet the women is 5am my time. Cannot wait to wake up and see what everyone has to say! And to get a look / confirmation of our initial 32 women.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That vid at the Dolphin's game for me is a total turn off. What are they 16 year old's?

I agree.  Something feels off with both of these guys, neither are ready for marriage.  In Matt's case, I do like him and maybe the show will reveal a positive picture of him.  But for now, I get the sense that this is just a "dating" experience and public exposure opportunity for Matt.  Also, his Mom is probably aware of this and is just going along with the program, hence her odd activity on on IG.

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:59 pm

https://youtu.be/czPd6N1OLPU
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:36 pm

Just going by the announcement so far it looks like Michelle comes in as the intruders since they weren’t in Chris Harrison’s announcement video.

So far in the video it looks like Jessnia is the villain. Drama people are Jessica and Mari..

I feel like we didn’t get much with this seasons meet the women video. The only ones Chris talked about with connections to Matt where people we were already talking about Abigail, Bri, and Serena.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:44 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1337468021657505795?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:52 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIqwkuaDDmd/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:53 pm

Okay RS posted 4 of the 5 women that come in are Michelle, Brittany, Ryan and of course Madison. He doesn’t have the fifth one so far.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica