SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:51 pm

@luvnunity Yes, i honestly believe they are stuffing Rachel down our throat.. I guess its weird that the F1 is still behind the scene and others are taking center stage.. I believe Matt is just trolling us.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKUdRWWpsek/?igshid=1x6jcf35b8jta

1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Screen37
1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Screen35

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:05 pm

I mentioned when the rumours surfaced about Rachel, that it would be interesting to see what they did with her edit in light of the info. Edits can be changed at any time, depending on what's happening in the world of SM.

Usually, they try to hide the F1. Bachelor ABC IG has posts of other contestants, but the one with the eyes and Rachel reading a book, IMO I'm thinking maybe they are trying to show a love story because of the backlash she is getting. Plus the fact that they are trying to project a franchise of inclusivity. They need to sell us on his choice of the F1 regardless of her past so we may be seeing a lot more of her as oppose to a hidden edit. JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:26 pm

Chattybroad ladies husbands reviewed the first 3 episodes and its on the money... its so entertaining 
All my thoughts were highlighted so well... please listen to it either on youtube or other listening app 

https://youtu.be/LOXyDiVB4nU

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1l4Q2bpEcjBqPpaUCXJBDN?si=LieO4pH4SuuGiC4rQbGsqg

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:54 pm

https://twitter.com/TamronHallShow/status/1353485914505420801?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:03 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1353825006304825344?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:49 pm

I've always thought Ben will be the future CH when I heard way back when he was being told he'd be TB (nothing signed at that point) and was told he might have other roles in the future.

I think advice should be given by married bachelors who went through this process and not someone who told two people he was in love with them, but that's JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:30 pm

https://twitter.com/EWagmeister/status/1353860899744882688?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:03 am

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1353900719653449728?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:26 pm

@bluwavz thanks for posting. That was a great idea and I'm sure they all loved it.

I reviewed the elimination list to compare it to what our sleuthing discovered, and it was spot on! A lot of our speculation was accurate just by following SM activity a long time trick that we have done for so many years.  1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 1022092695

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5830p36-bachelor-25-matt-james-eliminations-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1485401

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:07 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1354112575705927680?s=20

–The “Women Tell All” for this season films next Thursday in LA. Just like last season, they will have to quarantine for at least week. And there will probably only be about 10-12 women there. And again just like last season, I would expect those women who are attending, will start flying to LA this Wednesday or Thursday. I doubt many will be shy on their IG’s showing us they’re getting on a plane, so, you’ll probably be able to see who’s attending if you’re just following their stories since I doubt many will hide the fact they’re getting on a plane and/or packing, at an airport, etc.

–They are planning to have an ATFR this season, except, it will be pre-taped some time at the end of February. Normally in a non-COVID year, the “Bachelorette” starts filming later the same week that the “Bachelor” finale airs. The guys set to be on the show are already isolated in their LA hotels watching the “Bachelor” finale, the “Bachelorette” is named on the live ATFR, they bring out 5 guys on stage so she gets an early “start” then filming begins later that week. Well, because of COVID and quarantining, they can’t do a live ATFR this year, because even if they left for Canada the day after filming, due to having to quarantine for 2 weeks, that would push the start of filming back to beginning of April. I’ve been told cast & crew will leave for Canada (production/crew probably a week or so earlier than cast like they did for Matt’s season) at the end of February/beginning of March, quarantine for two weeks in Canada, so they can begin filming the week Matt’s finale airs, which looks to be March 15th or 16th, depending on if they’re gonna do a one or two night finale.

-A couple notes I found out about this season that happens later on. I don’t know at what point it happens, but I’ve recently found out the show brings Matt’s dad on this season. Matt doesn’t speak much about his dad publicly, and when he has, it’s to say the guy wasn’t around and that he and his brother were raised by their mom. So just like last season where I reported they were trying to get Kelsey’s dad to show up for her hometown date, I guess they succeeded with Matt’s. I don’t know the outcome. If it was contentious, if Matt got closure, if it’s a touching moment, etc. Not sure. But I think now that scene they’ve shown a few times of Matt sitting down outside on a curb and Chris Harrison asking if he’s ok and him saying “No, I’m not,” without knowing 100% for sure, I can probably guess now that scene has to do with Matt and his dad. Either he’d just met him or was just told his dad is there to speak with him.

I know immediately people will think this is a low blow by the show because clearly they didn’t consult Matt beforehand. Which is why I think that this meeting between Matt and his dad probably ends cordially at least. I just can’t see this being a complete disaster, because then the show looks horrible in the end for bringing him on without Matt’s consent, and they’re never going to openly say they never should’ve done something. I’m guessing it’s probably a tough conversation they have, probably very emotional, but when it’s over, Matt probably feels better. I can’t imagine for the life of me that Matt calls it a disaster/walks off set/f-bombs production for bringing him on, etc. So without knowing exactly what the final result is, I tend to think it ends up being on the more emotional but positive side. Just a guess.

-One final note that I found out regarding the ending. I’ve been told that Matt actually lets Michelle go before the final rose ceremony. Take that as you will, as they usually don’t let the “Bachelor” do that, that’s always been more of a thing on the “Bachelorette” where the lead will save the final 2 guy the embarrassment of “walking to the altar” only to get dumped. Colton I believe was the first guy to do it when he sent Tayshia and Hannah G. home early. Well, apparently it happens again and Matt eliminates Michelle before the final rose ceremony.

Whew. Five good nuggets for you today that haven’t been reported anywhere else. Anybody with a blog, podcast, Instagram account, access to the internet could’ve reported that at any point in the last 2 months since filming ended.

They didn’t.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:23 pm

Really hate these producers for bringing in Matt’s dad. They failed to do it with Kelsey because her mom and sister got wind of it, so they decided to try again. This show is not where family issues need to be solve. It’s like the show is trying to create another moment like they had between Dean and his dad. And while that was intriguing to watch I don’t need another one like that.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:01 pm

Since reality Steve is saying that Bachelorette might be filmed in Canada, are we going to have a Canadian Bachelorette? Serena P???

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica