SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:02 pm

Ooooooh, interesting thought...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:25 pm

That is interesting indeed...I mean they could also choose whoever though besides Serena and still wanting to film in Canada. What if it is someone who may live close to the border of Canada that is chosen Bachelorette. I know Katie lives in my neck of the woods in Renton, which is north of Seattle, WA. So a possibility. Also any one of the top 6 ladies could still be the bachelorette choice. I believe all live close to the Canadian Border either west coast/easy coast? JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:52 pm

Renton is south of Seattle...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:07 pm

provenceguy wrote:Renton is south of Seattle...

Yes it is that was a typo on my part. I live down here in Spanaway, WA so yes I know Renton is south of Seattle (I tend to confuse Renton with Everett sometimes). The closest I ever get to Renton is usually shopping in Auburn at the outlet stores or Tukwila. Sorry a little off topic there. TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 3806527698
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:18 pm

No worries.... I was just messin' with ya.
I live in Seattle, but my gym is in Renton.
Initially I thought Katie, our Renton girl, was a whack job, but I am beginning to like her.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:22 pm

Yes Katie is cool I really like her personality. She is a strong woman who is not afraid to speak up for others and herself.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:50 pm

Long distance is difficult enough in the Bachelor world, I hope it's not a Canadian bachelorette, and that's coming from a Canadian.

I'm not happy to hear they are potentially bringing Matt's dad. IIRC he hasn't spoken to his Dad in many years. Does this franchise genuinely care about contestants personal lives and tries to be the mediator to bring people back together? This IMHO is cruel for Matt since he'll be blindsided. I think I read somewhere Dean hasn't spoken to his father since.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:13 pm

Same. I would hope they are not trying to cast a Canadian Bachelorette with most if not all the suitors residing in the United States. I mean that is a bit much but I guess if the chosen F1 don't mind the distance then who knows.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:59 pm

@bluwavz As always, thank you so much for wading through RS land to bring this over to us.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:03 pm

@GuardianAngel  Also, is this not infringing upon the Bachelorette Canada?  Just as our prez Joe is making nice with Justin Trudeau, leave it to TPTB to create an awkward moment.   TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 1f60b

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Long distance is difficult enough in the Bachelor world, I hope it's not a Canadian bachelorette, and that's coming from a Canadian.

I'm not happy to hear they are potentially bringing Matt's dad. IIRC he hasn't spoken to his Dad in many years. Does this franchise genuinely care about contestants personal lives and tries to be the mediator to bring people back together? This IMHO is cruel for Matt since he'll be blindsided. I think I read somewhere Dean hasn't spoken to his father since.

@GuardianAngel   Regarding filming The Bachelorette in Canada, aren't the borders closed and/or with travel restrictions due to the pandemic?  If they are talking about filming in Canada, I would suspect the Ette' is Canadian .

Regarding Matt's Dad.  My own feeling is that Matt probably has seen his Dad over the years but his Dad was not an on hands parent like his Mom.   I would hope TPTB gave Matt the option of having his Dad at the MTP and he agreed.  Matt consistently praises and acknowledge his Mom has his primary parent.  Matt strikes me as the type to let his significant other meet his Father to provide a full picture/disclosure of who Matt is.  JMO and speculation.

ETA: Per RS post, does this mean Michelle was F2?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:17 pm

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/1354187961856716803?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica