SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:00 pm

@MiniDiva RS did mention that about the borders being closed but perhaps they have it all in play now since filming wont begin until End of March or so. It gives Canada enough time to open the borders again depending on their covid cases. Who knows at that time restrictions may not be as closed off as they are now. I would suspect either way people will have to have proof of negative Covid test within a specific timeframe. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:02 pm

Or could it be bachelor in paradise that is in Canada?? It would be cold though..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:07 pm

@Ruqibabe I believe it is the Bachelorette because as it was mentioned Canada is cold in March/April.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:44 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Since reality Steve is saying that Bachelorette might be filmed in Canada, are we going to have a Canadian Bachelorette? Serena P???

That's what I was thinking. Hmmmm.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:21 pm

I have posts here Filming The Bachelorette explaining the border closures and the COVID numbers in Alberta Canada.  

@pavalygurl I don't think Bachelorette Canada would be concerned. Jillian Harris is Canadian and was the US 'ette. There's only been one season of the 'ette Canada and no talk of any returning season's. (her F1 was Kevin Wendt)

Thanks for the info. I had no idea that Matt might have seen his Dad over the years. I guess the tabloids make it seem like he has no contact with him. I feel bad for Matt because I'm sure they are going to spring this on him and he'll be totally shocked.

MiniDiva wrote:

snipped
Regarding Matt's Dad.  My own feeling is that Matt probably has seen his Dad over the years but his Dad was not an on hands parent like his Mom.   I would hope TPTB gave Matt the option of having his Dad at the MTP and he agreed.  Matt consistently praises and acknowledge his Mom has his primary parent.  Matt strikes me as the type to let his significant other meet his Father to provide a full picture/disclosure of who Matt is.  JMO and speculation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:30 pm

@GuardianAngel

I don't know if Matt has seen his Dad over the years  -- I am speculating that he probably has.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:31 pm

https://twitter.com/TheRealDaytime/status/1354519680082472967?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:23 pm

I missed so much yesterday - RS take on bringing Matt's dad back and the Bachelorette possibly filming in Canada. I feel as if I watched this show for so long that nothing would surprise me. And that goes for Matt and his dad. If this is true, I can only hope it is not a surprise that they spring on him with cameras filming. But I suspect they want 100% full effect and will even throw their lead and viewers under the bus to get something that has never happened before.

Bachelorette in Canada - bring it on. Loving having everything at one resort - especially when it is very nice as Nemacolin is. Lots of hurdles to overcome with covid but that is today's reality. I wouldn't mind a couple Canadian men on the season but Guardian Angel's admonishment that there are so many hurdles to overcome after FRC that having 2 nationalities makes it even harder. But Kevin and Astrid have made it work! TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f60d TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f60d

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:10 pm

https://youtu.be/COH6MQo8qzc

https://youtu.be/J_3Ba2nXB6U
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:37 pm

He seriously needs to lose that bush that he is wearing on his face. Not a good look for him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:00 pm

@Sprite IA he looks so much better with just scruff.

Yikes, in the first vid he mention infidelity and family not supportive of their relationship when talking about his parents.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:10 pm

Sprite wrote:He seriously needs to lose that bush that he is wearing on his face. Not a good look for him.

Totally agree, I don't like it at all., he looks so much better without it. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica