SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:52 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:This is my problem about this whole thing... if I was wrongly accused of something as huge as racism, I would squash it immediately... There is no excuse for silence in this current social climate... Maybe Rachel did those things in the past and she grew after meeting Matt, she needs to speak up before the show gets to F4... the more the silence, the more the scrutiny and negativity.. this is not something to wish away.. JMO
And it’s definitely not something you send your Black boyfriend out to be your Apologist about while you sit pretty and grin. I guess this is the sacrifice he’s been on about...
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:00 pm

Honestly, I am surprised that Lauren Zima was the one that brought up the social media issues about Rachael. Maybe because she is dating Chris Harrison, they wanted to test this kind of questioning that will eventually be coming by someone so connected to the Franchise. I feel for Matt that he has to answer these questions himself right now. I am sure that she will have to answer them when the season is over.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:15 pm

suzq wrote:Honestly, I am surprised that Lauren Zima was the one that brought up the social media issues about Rachael.  Maybe because she is dating Chris Harrison, they wanted to test this kind of questioning that will eventually be coming by someone so connected to the Franchise.  I feel for Matt that he has to answer these questions himself right now.  I am sure that she will have to answer them when the season is over.  

I agree with you. I believe she will come out with her own statement in the future.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:21 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:This is my problem about this whole thing... if I was wrongly accused of something as huge as racism, I would squash it immediately... There is no excuse for silence in this current social climate... Maybe Rachel did those things in the past and she grew after meeting Matt, she needs to speak up before the show gets to F4... the more the silence, the more the scrutiny and negativity.. this is not something to wish away.. JMO

But that is the thing, is she not allowed to speak on it or can she now? I just wonder I mean people want to hear from her but I think she is unable to say anything (not that some folks are going to believe her, which is unfortunate IMO, I am not judging her yet at this point). Doesn't the show have the say on rather they can speak with any press and even the podcasts when there are accusations like this? From what I can tell a rumored F1 never seems to do any real press before the finale airs. Like with the Garrett thing, when did he ever speak of it, before the finale or after? JMO and speculation.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:28 pm

@chasus71 I think she is allowed to address it.. I think the F1 gets protection from the show so they aim to wish things like this away. 

Rachel doesn't need a press conference to address this. A simple post on her page we this news started would ve suffice in my opinion..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:29 pm

Her family and friends have tried to say some things for Rachael, but they have not helped. In fact, it sounds like they have made it worse.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:37 pm

@suzq the friends went about it the wrong way.. They started by attacking the tiktok girl which was a terrible move.. they also showed their hand on Reality Steve's tweet when he first brought it up then deleted their tweets afterwards...  Rachel should ve addressed it in week 1 when very few people knew about it... silence is in this case made it worse.. JMO..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:47 pm

suzq wrote:Her family and friends have tried to say some things for Rachael, but they have not helped.  In fact, it sounds like they have made it worse.

I am one who have seen a lot of it, and even read all the comments in the 5 tik tok videos exposing stuff about the poster herself before she cut off/blocked/deleted comments. This is my reason for being a bit skeptical of it all. At the end of the day I believe there are different sides to every story especially when you are dealing with accusations that were back in one's middle school & high school years. So for now I wont make judgement. I hope Rachael speaks out on it if only to have her say & her truth even if folks wont believe her anyway and still label her a "racist" No explanation or comment would be good enough for some no matter what she says anyway. I can hear it now when she does make a comment: "Only a racist would deny it anyway" smh.  Damn if you do and damn if you don't. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:03 pm

@chasus71 Some of the questionable likes were last year... so the high school excuse doesn't really work in my opinion..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:08 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:@chasus71 Some of the questionable likes were last year... so the high school excuse doesn't really work in my opinion..

I have seen the "questionable likes" and I still don't believe that she should be labeled a "racist". If folks saw some of my likes over the years I am sure they would Assume things about me too. It happens innocently or not, this is why I say SM is unforgiving no matter what one does, it can be misconstrued or distorted. JMO and from experience.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:15 pm

chasus71 wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:@chasus71 Some of the questionable likes were last year... so the high school excuse doesn't really work in my opinion..

I have seen the "questionable likes" and I still don't believe that she should be labeled a "racist". If folks saw some of my likes over the years I am sure they would Assume things about me too. It happens innocently or not, this is why I say SM is unforgiving no matter what one does, it can be misconstrued or distorted. JMO and from experience.
This is why this issue should have been squashed earlier way way before episode 2... Only her can squash it in my opinion..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:27 pm

@Ruqibabe

Not sure it would have mattered even then. The jury was out and again I am not faulting her for whenever she chooses to make a statement it is up to her. I know that makes people suspicious but oh well. Those wont sway their judgement of her no matter when and how she makes that statement.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica