SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:39 pm

@chasus71 it would have made a whole lot of difference.. in the court of public opinion, timing is very important.. she would still have haters but her statement would ve converted some haters and created more allies at the onset

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:35 pm

I doubt Rachel will comment on any of the accusations. If she's the F1 I think she'll address it after the FRC airs.

They need shock value at the ATFR and will be asking her directly then. JMO's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I doubt Rachel will comment on any of the accusations. If she's the F1 I think she'll address it after the FRC airs.

They need shock value at the ATFR and will be asking her directly then. JMO's

Good point, I never thought of that. The shows loves press no matter good or bad, unfortunately sometimes. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:56 pm

I read an article, yesterday I think, that Rachael really wants to make a statement about her SM activity but is being prevented by the show from doing so at this time.

Some of her activity is likely from ignorance but the one that got me was her using the darkest skin angel emoji on a post/tweet. I saw it on Reddit. I have similar coloring to Rachael, fair skin and dark hair, and there is just never a reason why anyone who is white would use the darkest skin emoji and it would not happen by accident.

Eta: I’m all for giving people the benefit of the doubt and extending grace but it’s important to still call a spade a spade. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:07 pm

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/almost-famous-in-depth-matt-james-77144501/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:23 pm

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/off-the-vine-with/grape-therapy-matt-james-ec7gJSaz60X/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:47 pm

Does it seem to anyone else that Matt has hit up more podcasts and interviews than in recent episodes? Almost feel that tptb are trying to keep him relevant, esp in light of all the hated drama this season.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:52 pm

@Norcalgal Absolutely! It’s been a real turn off for sure! It’s been horrible to watch.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:54 pm

IMO Rachael would be foolish to talk about her prior social media activity unless she's being guided by a PR professional. Probably most of the show's fans don't know about it anyway.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:43 am

Matt will be on The Kelly Clarkson Show on 2/12.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 8367-910 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 I_got_13 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:46 am

I just came across a new thread on Reddit about Rachael going in 2018 to an “Old South” Antebellum Plantation-themed ball in college sponsored by a fraternity which has some truly questionable ties. There are pics. These plantation-themed balls are banned at some schools because they are so obviously racist. Any glorification of plantations, where slavery of black people happened, is wrong. If I’m understanding correctly the balls actually take place at the plantations. Please correct me if that last part is wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:20 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica