SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:06 pm

Loulou wrote:I’m resigned to the fact Rachael is f1. I do wonder if the producers had a hand in the outcome or if Matt was instantly drawn to her looks and confidence? Producer must having known her background.  Anything for drama. Time will tell if they last.  
I do have to question Rachael’s maturity, depth and support system. She can try to apologise however imo it will be shallow as When she was considering if she wanted to go on the show  All media were reporting on the Black Lives Matter Movement, discussing racism, the injustice and prejudice towards blacks.  It was her decision.  Did she think it wouldn’t matter if had the right answers when on camera.  Matt  himself attended a rally in Florida.  Why would she think it would b ok to b a contestant of the first black Bach given she has attended this event and her/family/friends may be considered racist.
I think there is always hope for change in people but I question her sincerity given she knew the score going in.  she Only started to diversify her follows after being called out for her bullying and racism so it feels  like she is not genuine.  
I have to question BN/abc vetting process as always seems to be one questionable contestant each season.  She isn’t the first f1 to have a questionable background but it’s the importance of Matt being the first black bach after so long that’s disappointing.  With so many amazing women this could have been a memorable season and good foundation for future leads. Instead it’s drama everywhere.  

There is almost nothing about Rachael that would lead you to believe that she'd have the least interest in dating a black guy. This is a woman from a conservative, white, deep Southern background who gives the appearance of never having questioned anything about the culture in which she was raised.  There is nothing in her background that I can see that indicates she is open to, and sensitive to, different ideas, lifestyles, cultural experiences, etc., all of which would be necessary for her dating a POC.  I could see her on Colton's season. I could see her on Pilot Pete's season. But Matt's season? She seems like a fish out of water. Perhaps she will evolve, and grow, but that's an awfully big leap for her. Dating Matt is an awfully big leap for her. RS says that word has spread across her small town. Well, what are these people saying? Are they onboard with it?

I guess if I had to ask her some questions, it would be, where did that come from? Did you just wake up one day and say, I think I'm going to date a black guy? That's why this match seems inauthentic. It doesn't appear to relate to anything at all in her background or experience.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:54 am

@Sprite Very good points about Matt's carefree and lightheartedness. And we saw that on his date with Rachel and Michelle. Holding out hope that the season will improve as the drama girls are let go.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:07 pm

I just listened to the BHH interview with Kit, she said during interviews, the producers kept asking about the drama in the house. She inferred that all the interviews in the earlier weeks were centered around the drama in the house.. I wonder if the producers created and hyped up most of the drama by pushing and tugging these contestants... JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:46 pm

According to RS’s newest tweet, he has confirmation Katie is the new Bachelorette and that it will be announced this week. Has it ever been announced this early? Does it have to do with the show wanting the narrative off of Matt and Rachael?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:01 pm

mbl wrote:According to RS’s newest tweet, he has confirmation Katie is the new Bachelorette and that it will be announced this week.  Has it ever been announced this early? Does it have to do with the show wanting the narrative off of Matt and Rachael?

IMO it's a matter of needing to move forward with filming under pandemic guidelines.

I don't think the show will address the Rachael situation directly. Chris H. may do it indirectly at ATFR by asking certain questions in a careful manner.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:05 pm

https://twitter.com/bettanneta/status/1358923712695656449?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:10 pm

Not sure where to put this but saw it on Twitter and thought it was nice.

Shout out to Holocaust survivor from Chris Harrison

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:16 pm

@albean99 That is nice. I hope she gets a chance to be part of the audience.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:44 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

https://twitter.com/bettanneta/status/1358923712695656449?s=20

IMO they know exactly what they are doing when doing background checks.

"The show has somebody doing background checks. They need to hire whoever is figuring out the information from Reddit, because they're the ones who have their ears to the streets and are getting this done," she added.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:34 am

Abigail is so precious.. She gave credit to pieper since it was her dress... No fakeness
https://instagram.com/stories/abigail_heringer/2505009501579972390?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1xcinq5z0nud4
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Screen42 in that girl

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:48 am

No one is going to dig as hard for information as a fan will. Think of all of the sleuthing that goes on here.

Years ago I was a rather obsessive fan of a certain TV series. The fans were told that the writers maintain a book in which all of the background details of characters, plots, backstories, etc. are kept. As new writers are brought on board, they use the book to get up to speed. The fans used to joke that the show needed to hire a fan to check the scripts, because there were so many little errors in terms of story continuity. So I can well believe that in certain areas, the fans really do know more than the production staff.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:36 am

On the F1-4 thread someone that knows Rachael said she was nominated to be on the show rather than applying herself. I’m sure all her social media accounts were wide open at that time and TPTB knew exactly what she was like when they approached her to be a contestant.

While I only started watching the show again in the last few seasons I am completely done with this franchise. I’ll follow online to find out how this season turns out, but I cannot watch this franchise anymore. If they want to get their ratings from casting a woman with racist views and then encouraging that relationship—in 2020 no less—that is on them. It’s not entertainment but is causing harm to those in the black community. Having said that, I don’t wish any ill will to Rachael. I do hope she legitimately comes around and leaves behind her racist views and behaviors. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica