SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:24 pm

OH my gosh, that was great! yes

I'm a sucker when a guy talks like that about his mom. That's so sweet Tyler's mom recommended he go on the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:20 am

I like what he was saying but tbh I just keep looking at his dimples. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:04 pm

Fingers crossed that TPTB let Matt shine. I have a feeling that all of the contestants will be in love with him before they even step out of the limo: he's such a gentle, kindhearted, grounded guy who seems so comforting to be around, imo.

I'm really looking forward to his season and his story. I hope that we watch a really beautiful love story unfold more than anything. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:08 pm

Matt must be in CA as that interview was really face-to-face. Perhaps filming for his season has begun. Any clues on women cast?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:57 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1273298365502164994?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:02 pm

I can't listen to the whole interview but I see in the twitter comments someone is questioning being quarantined at resort for 1 week after they are tested.

I would imagine everyone gets tested, self quarantine for 14 days, then filming starts. IDK this will be confusing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:43 pm

Sounds like the lovechild of Bach & Bach in Paradise. Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 PtptDfS

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:40 pm

Bobette wrote:Sounds like the lovechild of Bach & Bach in Paradise.  Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 PtptDfS

Source

Let's see...Italy...some resort in the US...Italy...one resort in the US... no

Pair that with a sanctimonious, bitchy lead and a ton of young guys who have zero interest in her...and she knows it.

Gee, I wonder how that will turn out? no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:58 pm

veg_out wrote:Fingers crossed that TPTB let Matt shine. I have a feeling that all of the contestants will be in love with him before they even step out of the limo: he's such a gentle, kindhearted, grounded guy who seems so comforting to be around, imo.

I'm really looking forward to his season and his story. I hope that we watch a really beautiful love story unfold more than anything. PINKHEART

All without any kissing and lots of conversations.... Wow!!!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:05 pm

@Sprite giggling Com ‘on ! Don’t be shy, tell us how you feel!giggling ITA.
They’ll try to cover up the BS but already all eyes are on Matt’s season. As I said, it will be a trial run for THAT one to be a success. Of course, it’s anyone’s guess how things will be come September and then December... everywhere around the world.
We’re facing the most devastating global crisis in our history and who knows where it leads. I’m not just talking about the virus, but more everything else that forms the fabric of our lives. The work people have or not, the ability or not to have sufficient food and shelter, the limits on our human rights and our choices to maintain our relationships with close ones, the question of travel, the level of fear and paralysis of many in contrast with the many outbursts of protests and violence of others. How is civil order maintained? How are we collectively working on solutions instead of adhering to mandates and regulations without questions? There is a lot on our plate and these next 3 months will be crucial in the direction things will take. I’m Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3552228123 that we see the light and come together to share a common vision of a more just world.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:32 am

Astrobach wrote:They’ll try to cover up the BS but already all eyes are on Matt’s season. 
ITA. Mills is already raving about how they broke the record for applications in 24 hours for Matt. And then with Clare he's just like "... Uhhh well we've cast a few new guys closer to her age but Clare likes younger men anyway."  dizzy  I think they know deep down Clare was a dumb choice (IMO of course laugh out loud) and will be rushing through it as quickly as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:37 pm

Anyone else think Matt must be quarantining in CA? First, there was the in-person interview with Lauren Zima a few days ago. They had to be in the same place. With the increase in COVID cases in FL, I doubt Lauren flew to FL. My bet is tptb have him sequestered someplace in CA where his exposure is kept really low.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica