SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:59 pm

Jolena wrote:Just curious, before all this controversy aside from people who live in the south,how many people knew what an Antebellum party even was? I didn't and maybe CH didn't either. just saying.
Chris is a middle-aged white Texan. He knew.....plus he mentioned that thousands of people attended those parties.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:03 pm

Correction: 50 million people. Everyone's doing it, don't you know. no no
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:11 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Correction: 50 million people. Everyone's doing it, don't you know. no no
Thanks. It was millions of people giggling

Last edited by 2observe on Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:51 pm

I don't want to detour from discussion about Matt BUT ...
the National Geographic channel just showed a 2 hour documentary on the Tuskegee Airmen. It was very good, educational and narrated by Robin Roberts of GMA (her dad was a Colonel). One of the surviving airmen is 100 years old and is featured prominently. This air corp was all black men because the armed forces was segregated.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:03 pm

This whole conversation makes me wonder what was really on Racheal K's IG page before it got scrubbed.. I honestly believe it must have been uber messy with 'unacceptable' post since she unfollowed and cleaned out her page before the show aired.. jmo

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:48 am

Rachael also unfollowed 600 accounts on IG. Makes you wonder what in the world she was following.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:59 am

Mike says if he were the Bachelor he wouldn’t break up with Rachael but see that she handled the issue of her racism:

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:25 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1362105766119792640?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:10 pm

Jolena wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Jolena I had no idea what that was.

But I can guarantee you I didn't comment on anything until I had a full understanding of what it was and what it signifies.

CH seems to think "50 million people" have attended those types of proms. CH said he has seen stuff on SM, tearing this girls life apart. (Can't even begin to express how that statement infuriates me) CH said it was ok in 2018, so he knows exactly what he was talking about.

If he didn't know then he should have been informed before commenting. IMHO.

@sdmom thank you for bringing the facts.

What I don't understand is, If the south is aware of exactly what this party represents then why aren't the people who are organizing it and running it being held accountable or stopped from doing it all together.  It's a fact that the younger generation are always looking to party every chance they get especially in their high school and college years. jmo

The national administration of the Kappa Alpha fraternity banned the Old South parties in 2016. The chapter at Rachael’s school apparently didn’t care & was determined to carry on with this hateful, racist tradition. Partying is not the problem. Would a Holocaust-themed party be acceptable?

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:21 pm

@Brill I've only ever lived in the north and in California, but I know what "antebellum" means so I was able to piece it together.   I'm not surprised some people allow/support these things.  Some people thought it was okay to bring a confederate flag into a riot at the US Capitol.  Some people oppose taking down statues to men who were confederate generals etc.  Some people just don't get it...and that's the nicest thing I can say about it.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:18 pm

Former Bachelorette Criticizes Contestants’ Reaction to Heather Martin Arrival

https://heavy.com/entertainment/the-bachelor/tayshia-adams-heather-martin-criticism-bachelor/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:07 pm

@frajosfanofchris good article, totally agree about the other's not having to have a meltdown.

I'm not sure about Heather, and why in the world she would do that but obviously she was ok with it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica