SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:09 pm

The Futon Critic updated its calendar and now shows a new episode on 3/15. That is the last Monday episode. 3/22 shows American Idol in the 8pm Monday time slot.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/2021/03/15/

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:23 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1362889802639683586?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:23 pm

@mbl thanks for the info. That makes sense after what I saw on the wiki page. If that's the case then the ett'e will be pushed back a week from it's normal time frame of filming. yes

I think as much as they don't want to, CH is going to have to be replaced for the next ette season. If not, this means, the ATFR will air on Monday March 15th, and he leaves for filming which looks like it will start the following weekend. I think that's too soon. IMHO

IA with those who feel Robin Roberts would be a good host. I don't want any BN people, I want someone experienced and knows the right questions to ask without worrying about who's hand you're biting. I don't want comedian's who are going to make silly jokes that no one wants to hear. JMO.

When Kevin Fraser hosted Decision Day for Married At First Sight, it was great because he wasn't involved with the show at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:32 pm

https://youtu.be/cJWm-qjKvjM
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mbl thanks for the info. That makes sense after what I saw on the wiki page. If that's the case then the ett'e will be pushed back a week from it's normal time frame of filming. yes

I think as much as they don't want to, CH is going to have to be replaced for the next ette season. If not, this means, the ATFR will air on Monday March 15th, and he leaves for filming which looks like it will start the following weekend. I think that's too soon. IMHO

IA with those who feel Robin Roberts would be a good host. I don't want any BN people, I want someone experienced and knows the right questions to ask without worrying about who's hand you're biting. I don't want comedian's who are going to make silly jokes that no one wants to hear. JMO.

When Kevin Fraser hosted Decision Day for Married At First Sight, it was great because he wasn't involved with the show at all.

I agree. I think it should be an experienced TV host who can simply and unobtrusively introduce the lead at the start, ask a couple of simple questions about how the lead/contestant they're talking to is feeling, say it's the final rose and not get in the way of the show. Definitely do not want any comedians or wannabes who want to take over and make the show 'theirs'.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:32 pm

Lauren says it was the biggest smile we saw all season from Matt when he saw Tyler. dizzy

Tyler throwing his support for Katie as the ette, after Lauren asked him what he thought of that.

Lauren jokingly asks if Matt brought a new roommate, and Tyler says "we're not allowed to do that yet".

At the 8min mark she asks how did he and Hannah come to be good friends after everything that happened. That's when I exited. How long are we going to hear about Tyler and Hannah.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:34 pm

https://twitter.com/serena_pitt/status/1363904370807611392?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:19 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1363944663632248832?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:46 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1363979244548800519?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:56 pm

I think Rachel would be the perfect person to host ATFR if she wants to. She seems to have a good rapport with Matt so I think she can challenge him a bit and she’ll ask the tough questions of Rachael while still being understanding and giving her space to grow and learn.

It’s unfortunate Rachel can’t even really consider taking CH’s hosting job permanently without people thinking she was plotting that all along. She’s probably better off not taking it permanently. jmo

Last edited by gabriele on Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:30 pm

I think Rachel would be great for ATFR. Probably exactly the right person. But I don't feel like she should feel she has to take on the burden of hosting the show permanently. She'd have to ultimately be an ABC/Disney puppet... I can't see her wanting that even for the huge paycheck. She'll be fine without the show and would probably grow so much more elsewhere. Hosting the Bach franchise is a cushy but ultimately stagnant job.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:49 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica