SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:52 pm

CHO wrote:I think he does like his job and want it back.  Normal feeling !  But that doesn't mean that he shouldn't be given another chance - imo. How on earth are we to know whether he is being sincere or not ?    I have always enjoyed the program and it is disappointing to have all this hatred and intolerance being front and center of a tv show about romance !

Real life issues getting in the way of reality television

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:16 pm

I have a theory I want to run by everyone based on RS’s new spoilers about how the season ended.

If they really wanted Katie as Bette why didn’t they bring her to the last episode before hometowns, F8? The fact that they didn’t, together with RS’s new info, makes me think that Katie may have only been a backup and the woman they wanted for Bette actually was Rachael, but she and Matt (and possibly Serena P) didn’t play along. It makes no sense to me that Matt would cancel his LCD with Rachael and freak her out like that by choice but still go on the whole day/evening LCD with Michelle. So I think they brought Matt’s dad in after his LCD date with Michelle, probably on the day that would have been planned for Rachael’s LCD. If his dad came before his LCD with Michelle, Matt could have just gone to Michelle’s room to end it with her if he was a mess b/c of his dad. I think they hoped that by bringing in his dad and cancelling her date, Rachael would be so hurt that she would tell Matt that she did not see a future with him, or that Matt would be so freaked out by his dad that he would bail on Rachael. I also think that his relationship with Serena was encouraged (with her second 1-1) because Matt was most into her (other than Rachael) and they hoped Matt would choose her. Once Serena broke up with Matt the only way to derail Matt and Rachael was Matt’s dad. All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:30 pm

Rachel accepts CH’s apology:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:54 pm

mbl wrote:I have a theory I want to run by everyone based on RS’s new spoilers about how the season ended.  

If they really wanted Katie as Bette why didn’t they bring her to the last episode before hometowns, F8?  The fact that they didn’t, together with RS’s new info, makes me think that Katie may have only been a backup and the woman they wanted for Bette actually was Rachael, but she and Matt (and possibly Serena P) didn’t play along.  It makes no sense to me that Matt would cancel his LCD with Rachael and freak her out like that by choice but still go on the whole day/evening LCD with Michelle. So I think they brought Matt’s dad in after his LCD date with Michelle, probably on the day that would have been planned for Rachael’s LCD. If his dad came before his LCD with Michelle, Matt could have just gone to Michelle’s room to end it with her if he was a mess b/c of his dad.  I think they hoped that by bringing in his dad and cancelling her date, Rachael would be so hurt that she would tell Matt that she did not see a future with him, or that Matt would be so freaked out by his dad that he would bail on Rachael. I also think that his relationship with Serena was encouraged (with her second 1-1) because Matt was most into her (other than Rachael) and they hoped Matt would choose her.  Once Serena broke up with Matt the only way to derail Matt and Rachael was Matt’s dad.  All IMO

I think that is a stretch. That is an awful lot of work to do, a lot of ifs just to get someone for the lead and why would they want Rachel as the Bette so badly? Yes, she is pretty, but so are the rest. There is nothing that special about her. She is a pretty face and that is about it from what we have been shown. I'm not even going into the rest of it.

As for Katie, they may well have wanted her initially due to the vibrator and all, but then all the racial stuff came up and they wanted to show how diverse they really are. TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 1838857674 They then tried for Abigail/Michelle or whoever, but they screwed themselves and those turned them down. Now they had to go back to Katie, although I wouldn't be surprised if they still pulled someone unexpected. They are running scared. Oh, to be a fly on the wall.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:19 pm

@mbl It sounds like they always wanted Katie for the Bachelorette. The dildo is right up their alley and they can spin it as being sex positive. They just want something that will create drama. Rachael has too much baggage, and she didn’t come across as very interesting from what they showed of her.

I think they purposely hid the personalities of the WOC so viewers wouldn’t want them as B’ette. They didn’t with Michelle because she probably doesn’t want to give up teaching. I think Bri would definitely be the B’ette if she were white and she would have been featured a lot more. I doubt they offered the B’ette to any of the WOC but who knows. I don’t know why they didn’t make Matt keep Katie longer though. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:21 pm

IMO Matt didn't propose because he knew he was not proposing to anyone.

Matt broke up with Rachel because he was not in love with her and she wasn't worth fighting for after the poop hit the fan. jmo If he really cared for her, no way would he have cancelled the date.

Matt, like I said when he was announced as TB imo had no plans on getting engaged and getting married. I kept wishing for a love story for him, but in no way expected one.

Talk about wrong reasons, they chose a lead all for the wrong reasons IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:30 pm

@gabriele I think they wanted a White woman too as the Bette, and that’s why I’m suggesting that Rachael may have been who they wanted. Assuming RS’s info today is accurate, why would Matt go on the full LCD with Michelle but cancel on Rachael? Why didn’t he cancel both LCDs? If TPTB were happy with Matt choosing Rachael, why did they have him cancel his LCD with her?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:33 pm

@GuardianAngel Why do you think he went on the LCD with Michelle but not with Rachael? Do you think he cared more for Michelle?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:35 pm

Michelle may have suspected that their relationship was not leading to an engagement - so it was easier to be around her. Rachael may have needed a little gradual letting down - that maybe there were some doubts on Matt's part.
My question remains - was the whole exercise of hi-lighting Bri - to just distract the viewer ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:38 pm

That’s what I can’t wrap my head around. You hang out with your F2 all day, dump her then cancel on your “favorite”?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:41 pm

@CHO What do you mean by hi-lighting Bri?

Also, you hang around your F2 because it’s easier, then give the harsh reality of cancelling a date to your F1 just to tell her that you want to be with her and can’t imagine life without her? I can’t believe that Matt would willingly sabotage his image like that.  IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:03 pm

I don't see them making Matt cancel his LCD with Rachael. Maybe he really was upset by his dad and had to take time to think things through. She wasn't even a fan favorite, while Katie was.

I just now watched the interview with CH. I thought Michael did a good job with it and called CH on his comments plus I agreed with what he (Michael) said at the end. I think most of us came away with doubts on CH's sincerity.

If they're really trying to be better, then picking Katie is a bad look imo. There were so many other choices, especially Michelle, Bri, and Abigail.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica