SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:19 pm

gabriele wrote:I read somewhere, can’t remember where, last week they might have a co-host for CH. I could see them keeping him and hiring someone like Tayshia to co-host.

That's my favored solution. I love Tayshia and feel that she has a great future in television.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:30 pm

Amethyst wrote:
gabriele wrote:I read somewhere, can’t remember where, last week they might have a co-host for CH. I could see them keeping him and hiring someone like Tayshia to co-host.

That's my favored solution. I love Tayshia and feel that she has a great future in television.

If CH had said what he did in any other large, public-facing job he would have been fired on the spot. While I don’t think the racism on this franchise is solely due to him, by any means, getting rid of him would be a big improvement. The way he treated Rachel L was atrocious.

I don’t see this franchise ever making meaningful changes but mostly performative moves. That said, I’d be happy for Tayshia if she got a hosting gig. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:27 pm

@gabriele That’s what is insane. No ABC executive would survive doing what CH did. But ABC has a different standard for the talent it airs on its channel.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:09 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1367461738057256974?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:58 am

The dude just wants to keep his job. I don't buy his apology for a second.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:15 am

This was damage control. I didn’t get any sense he was speaking from the heart, but rather he was just saying what he thought was expected of him. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:25 am

I think he does like his job and want it back.  Normal feeling !  But that doesn't mean that he shouldn't be given another chance - imo. How on earth are we to know whether he is being sincere or not ?  I have always enjoyed the program and it is disappointing to have all this hatred and intolerance being front and center of a tv show about romance !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:45 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:21 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1367493914303823875?s=20

Then here are you updated spoilers for how the rest of the season plays out:

-Bri is eliminated after the overnight dates. Michelle and Rachael are your final two.

-At some point after the final 3 rose ceremony, they bring Matt’s dad in and they talk. This talk really affects Matt. A lot have asked did Matt know or was he given a heads up his dad was being brought in? I don’t know. My guess would be “no” because they wanted a genuine reaction.

-Both Michelle and Rachael meet his mom. On the night portion of his last date with Michelle, she gave him jerseys for the two of them. However, he breaks it off with her on this night. Says he loves Michelle but is not in love with her. She suspects it’s because of Rachael and he confirms.

-The next day is supposed to be Rachael’s final date, and it gets canceled. The breakup with Michelle, the meeting with his dad all catches up to him, and I assume that’s why he cancels his final date with Rachael. So Chris shows up at Rachael’s door the next morning and says her final date is canceled because Matt is confused and hurting or something to that effect.

-Basically at this point, the show wants to make you think Matt isn’t gonna pick anybody since he sent Michelle home and canceled his final date with Rachael. The following day, Rachael gets a letter under her door from Matt apologizing for canceling their final date the day before.

The letter says to meet him by the lake where they had their overnight date.

-Rachael shows up, it’s set up like a final rose ceremony, she tells him how much he hurt her but she’s not going to leave him because she’s in love and you don’t run from love when the going gets tough or something like that.

Matt tells her that he can’t propose to her…BUT…that he loves her and he can’t picture his life without her. She accepts the final rose and they leave as a couple. No engagement and no promise ring either. Just an agreement to continue dating essentially. (include Rachael pic)

-(POST SHOW) A couple weeks ago, after spending Valentine’s Day weekend together, Matt broke it off with Rachael. There’s a lot stuff out there in the media as to why, and I haven’t gotten a clear answer as to what he told her. I guess we’ll see what he says when the “After the Final Rose” tapes tomorrow. What I do know is that after their last weekend together (VDay weekend and then some), he broke it off right after he got back.

Haven’t heard anything in regards to him getting back together with Michelle or Bri, and there’s no chance for a reconciliation with Rachael. There’s a new rumor floating around that Matt has been hanging with Heather Martin. I haven’t heard anything of the such and don’t believe that is true at all.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:06 pm

^^The part about Heather Martin might end up being true. You just never know. Thanks for posting blu! Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:37 pm

OMG... Abigail's interview with Kaitlyn Bristowe is really insightful.. She is very intelligent and fair in her assessment of others... I am just pissed that we didn't see that side on the show.. She would be a great Bachelorette..

https://open.spotify.com/episode/2N0KQXVKEdUlgt5155UYKX?si=_6pZfRsiQ4iKCIAMFXileA&utm_source=copy-link

Thanks for sharing this link - I have copied it to Abigail's thread here.
Any discussion please comment in her thread.
PS - It's a great interview. Lovely person! And she shares so much about being deaf and gives tips for us hearing folks on interacting with deaf people.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:50 pm

I wonder if Matt felt forced to leave the show dating. I am really not convinced that Matt wants a relationship right now at all. People want to think so badly that a relationship will come out of the show that they even think that Heather could be a possibility. Matt did not follow the formula of the Bachelor at all--they probably didn't like that. I feel for Matt that they brought his dad on. That is just terrible. All IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica