SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:55 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:@luvnunity I think the women are too many and most are not being given the opportunity to cultivate anything since they arent spending time with him. It seems Matt had connections with Rachel but its being edited out..  
Moreover it's too early for any solid connection..  it was barely 1week..

I'm aware of the timeframe and yes, there is an overwhelming amount of ladies there. Everything seems so rushed. My point is that even with the 1-on-1 dates, they were edited to look all hot and steamy, but I just didn't see it. They were just making good tv, imo. It's almost as if I wish they wouldn't kiss so much if it's just gonna be mindless, empty kisses, which is what it looks like to me. Right now, Matt's just looking like a Kissing Booth Operator. This is all just my opinion...
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:49 pm

@luvnunity Not just you. It seems as if the ladies are the ones initiating and he doesn't want to reject anyone. Example Victoria during the wedding shoot. That was just gross IMO. She saw he had already kissed someone earlier. It just felt like sloppy seconds.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:55 pm

There are a handful of ladies that Matt sure loves kissing... He initiated Abigail, Lauren, Bri,... I am not sure about the rest.. There is a way he anticipates the kiss when he is with Abigail.. He uses his tongue to rub his top teeth.. Its a way of anticipating the kiss

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:21 am

I feel like Matt has been in LA//missing for like 10 days now.. I wonder if they're filming something because it seems like too long for a SHV. Or it was a SHV/filming something combined into one trip
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:24 am

@yellowbirdcage Or could he be trying to reconcile with his F2?? Wishful thinking here giggling giggling

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:25 am

Sprite wrote:@luvnunity Not just you. It seems as if the ladies are the ones initiating and he doesn't want to reject anyone. Example Victoria during the wedding shoot. That was just gross IMO. She saw he had already kissed someone earlier. It just felt like sloppy seconds.

That was a big no thanks for me

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:28 am

But wait ladies, is the possible for the bachelor to respectfully decline a kiss and is it possible to reject a kiss from the bachelor without looking uninterested?? It feels so tacky when the bachelor kisses multiple girls on the mouth in public without an in-between mouth wash.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:46 pm

yellowbirdcage wrote:I feel like Matt has been in LA//missing for like 10 days now.. I wonder if they're filming something because it seems like too long for a SHV. Or it was a SHV/filming something combined into one trip

He definitely had a SHV while he’s been in LA but he probably is doing so press/work stuff also.
Someone on reddit pointed this out and thought it was a good point.

“If Matt’s having a SHV in LA and if his F1 is Rachael. You think they would have the SHV on the east coast instead of flying both Rachael and Matt to a Covid got spot right now. This is what makes me think his F1 might not be Rachael.”

Also it was said on reddit that Rachaels grandfather is currently and has been for last week in the hospital with Covid. Rachael's grandmother said he can have visitors for 2 hours a day. So it could be Rachael had been with her family in Florida for the last week.

Bri is the only one from Matt’s F4 that lives in California. Theirs been a lot of sign pointing to Bri being F1 lately. Matt mention on bachelor happy hour podcast that his fantasy suite date song is a track by Bryson Tiller. Bri added 3 songs by Bryson Tiller to her Spotify November 27th after filming. Rachael did add a song to her Spotify by Bryson Tiller after filming also on November 26th. Bri has also been verified on IG for hi has happened early on IG for other past F1’s. Bri has been MIA during Matt’s visit to LA. She very well could be F1.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:10 pm

SHV’s are not dependent on where the lead/F1 lives. It’s about where the producers are. Tayshia had a few in Nemacolin because that’s where producers were. As soon as Matt’s season was done filming Tayshia & Zac’s SHV’s were back in LA. Andi & Josh both lived in Atlanta, their SHV’s were in LA. Hannah & Jed lived in bordering states in the southeast, their SHV’s were in LA. Rachel & Bryan’s SHV’s were in LA. The list goes on and on.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:SHV’s are not dependent on where the lead/F1 lives. It’s about where the producers are. Tayshia had a few in Nemacolin because that’s where producers were. As soon as Matt’s season was done filming Tayshia & Zac’s SHV’s were back in LA. Andi & Josh both lived in Atlanta, their SHV’s were in LA. Hannah & Jed lived in bordering states in the southeast, their SHV’s were in LA. Rachel & Bryan’s SHV’s were in LA. The list goes on and on.

I think the difference for Zac and Tayshia during a Covid season is that Tayshia already lived in CA and the producers. so it makes sense to just fly Zac. So they would still fly both Matt and Rachael to LA in Covid hotspot to have SHV even when their both on the East cost? That just seems like extra for a Covid season. I don’t count the others because Covid was not happening. I still think theirs a lot of sign pointing to Bri. Especially since Rachael could very well be in Florida visiting family. At least on January 9th Rachael was definitely not in Georgia, wether that she was in LA or Florida that is hard to know.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:36 pm

Maybe Bri is F1. I’ve never been completely sold on Rachael as F1 and I think the “evidence” so far is weak and there’s nothing to rule out any of Matt’s F4. But I don’t think they’re changing SHV locations because of where the cast lives. They’re in LA because that’s where producers are. That’s why it’s not changing imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:26 pm

Kayben14 wrote:

He definitely had a SHV while he’s been in LA but he probably is doing so press/work stuff also.
Someone on reddit pointed this out and thought it was a good point.

snipped

Was this confirmed or is it your opinion? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
Linds911
Relalou
George1218
Norcalgal
coffeeyum