SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:09 pm

Yay. Thank goodness. Interesting that they are allowing the audience to know there is a happy ending.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:16 pm

Sprite wrote:Yay. Thank goodness. Interesting that they are allowing the audience to know there is a happy ending.

I think because they want to establish the project. So they are telling "don't miss it, otherwise you are going to miss out on a fairytale story".
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:53 am

The premiere is the most watched event on TV on Friday. STB Channel is the leading Channel on Friday at that slot.

15,6% among 18-54 audience.

The Channel is thanking their viewers.

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Bpnrs9ga

„The whole Ukraine choose yesterday Love.

The Bachelorette - is the most viewed show on Friday.

Thank you for being with us.“

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGt_v6MHRZ4/?igshid=1db92gm7ahn5x
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:32 pm

Ok here we go I finally got the chance to upload the promo for the season.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:37 pm

@natik That looks really good and unlike the US Bachelorette they still seemed to have found creative and interesting dates despite the restrictions.

I can't wait to watch. I'm about to start in a few minutes!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:02 pm

Sprite wrote:@natik That looks really good and unlike the US Bachelorette they still seemed to have found creative and interesting dates despite the restrictions.

I can't wait to watch. I'm about to start in a few minutes!

Enjoy the premiere! bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:56 pm

@Natik would it be possible for you to bring over the cast photos so we have them on a banner like we did for the ladies last season? I tried looking for them but I couldn't find them. Thank you.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:11 pm

@Sprite Sure here they are!

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 EtYREwsGr7c

First row from left to right:

Evgeny, Andrej, Sergej,

Second row left to right:

Ihor, Konstantin, Andrej (red head)

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 BkzxwDZfYOU

First row from left to right:

Aleksej (short name Ljosha), Ilja, Wladimir

Second row left to right:

Artem, Nasar, Aleksandr (short name Sasha)

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/holostyachka.stb_ua/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:34 pm

@natik I'm glad they had a great rating!

Thanks for posting all the contestants and the season promo!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:34 pm

@natik Thank you so much. I will make up a banner and put the English version of their names to keep them straight.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:37 pm

@Sprite holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1022092695 great thanks!

I was out longer today than I expected, so I'll watch the rest tomorrow.

@natik is this on once per week and are they all 4 hours long?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:56 pm

@GuardianAngel Anytime! Hope you enjoy the rest tomorrow.
I am gonna upload some interesting conversations and translate them later.

Not all of them. The rest is about two and half hours. But there is going to be the after the episode show and it goes for an hour.

@Sprite Thanks for your work! That helps!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
natik
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum