SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Empty Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:25 pm

Lots of rumors already hitting twitter-verse. I’ll keep you posted.

CBS Eyeing All-Star Returnees for ’Big Brother 22’ This Summer

Are we finally getting Big Brother: All-Stars 2? CBS has been quietly contacting former players for a potential all-star season this summer, multiple sources exclusively reveal to Us Weekly.

Read more at the Link

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Samuel10Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Family10Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Samuel15Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:21 pm

@lipsis I was curious if you knew anything laugh out loud hopefully Tyler will join if so!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   8367-910 Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:30 pm

Good news for BB fans. I can totally see them making this work, it wouldn't be difficult if they are tested, quarantined, then go on the show, and quarantined after elimination.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:41 pm

Evel Dick and Andy Herron have both been throwing names out there. They both say Derrick Levasseur, Frankie Grande, Josh Martinez, Paul Abrahamson, Swaggy and Bayleigh Williams are conformed to be on. Evel added Dan Gheesling to his confirmed list today.

I say this all with caution. Evel has been both right and wrong before. I’m not sure about Andy’s track record. Take it with a grain of salt. For me, it’s not a for sure until they walk in the front door.

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Samuel10Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Family10Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Samuel15Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:50 pm

Ugh please not Swaggy and Bayleigh! no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   8367-910 Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:15 pm

Tyler and Angela are on the unconfirmed list. Evel says Tyler refused to do it without Angela. That could be true. They’ve indicated in the past that there wasn’t a point of doing BB again unless they could do it for fun together because Ty has nothing left to prove, short of winning.

I do know that Angela just finished a vegan cookbook that is supposed to be published the end of July. Also, Tyler booked a surprise trip that’s scheduled for August as one of her Christmas gifts. As of two weeks ago, that trip was still planned unless he was fibbing in the interview. So we shall see...

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:45 pm

This from the lady who wrote the US article. The date originally floating around Twitter was July 8th for a premiere,
@sharontharpe: Source tells me CBS was aiming to start #BB22 in mid-July, but production has been pushed back even later due to COVID-19. We could be looking at a late July premiere date

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:37 pm

Hmmm this from Bayleigh’s husband. This is why I hate posting rumors. Who knows. Wouldn’t be the first he’s lied but he seems to be doing really well with his day trading.

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   47bdb310
@swaggyctv

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:10 pm

Updating what I can,

CBS has been mute in regards to Big Brother. They have been vocal about TAR and Survivor though which leads me to believe that BB is a go but the start date may be fluid thanks to Covid. However, in the last few days a couple of the long time BB sites have been hearing that a move in date of Aug 5th keeps coming up with the premiere the following week. Evel Dick has said he heard that sequestration/quarantine starts next week and that jives with an 8/5 move in date. Also, a couple twitter people have been walking past the BB set (you can see the stage/house from the street) and there is a lot of activity coming in and out. Couple that with this article about the crew's quarantine bubble and it sounds like we may be near the start of a new season. If HG's do indeed head into sequester next week we should probably hear more then, like we usually do.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:44 pm

It seems like the shows that are able to quarantine people are more likely to get filmed right now than others.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:46 am

No official announcement from the network but looks like got a spoiler from the CBS store. There’s also a lot of buzz that sequester (2 weeks) starts this week so we might start getting details soon.

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Ba236a10
the logo
Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   Bbas2_10
Screenshot from cbsstore.com via @rbbq on twitter

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:18 pm

@lipsis great news! Nice spoiler! Glad they are doing the 2 weeks isolation, if true.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
suzq
GuardianAngel
Linds911
lipsis